Everything gone wrong.
The burn out of being in this place is extreme and everyday here becomes a struggle. By the last day I am nearly dead and out of bed and something wish I could stay asleep forever. The last option is just to fall asleep whilst walking and not taking anything in. I am not in the market anymore, I am just there and I am tired and such so. People have come to attack me in this visit and I do not like this. This inspires a story but I will have to wait till I am outside this city to even think about anything. Why, because I would indeed just die. Looking for people to accustom me. With their ideals of death and I am bore ragged. I am hungry and just wish to continue studying and continue with my comic without being bore like a jackass to be interrupted during it and not even ever accustomed to fix it at all.
I wish sometimes I would have fucked. But then realize this is just seeing the opportunities of the past as good even if they were bad in a close to death estate. Many will never tell you, but the sexual business of mine is no ones. I still have things to do. Much of the part. Things much to do to just give in here.
I burn in a bag of a car and I am still dying this day. I crash...when I arrive back and everything is changed and try to keep the same mind but I cannot do it at all. The year is not over but redefine? I really am not just taking a break from these projects I cannot guarantee I even like. What does even hentai do for me. Nothing more than a joke really. But there is a depth. Here, maybe I should have done Egypt 99? Maybe I should have and not have to be faced with this bullshit of now. But this is truly what I feel. Media Study. Cold rain and hatred. Empathy for dreams dying in a darkening world where people can change nightmares into dreams and dreams into nightmares.
I knew a story once, I tried to write but it just wasn't there. I think about this girl as if beckoning onto me was life to teach her the craft, how much she wished it be and I did not help her at all. But for the sake of my own foolery stood true to maiden untrue and unreal and all in my head, she said. But interesting words of course. When she displays malice in those gaudy words. You must of have dreamed I tried to fuck you, she seemed to say. You must of have dreamed you knew anything about egypt. You must of dreamed if I knew anything about I? The point of the dissent here in placing "I"instead of "you" and "me". Because she was so fucking selfish and so self centered she could not even realize anything that did not concern her by those words. She couldn't even write english well and had been in some swear to be upscale school for 4 years and yet some child can write better and make more sense than her?
She drips of murder and I was afraid I fell for a murderer when I came back from that city and truth was revealed. And then she confirmed it. She knew exactly what was happening and yet. Wished to make believe she had done nothing at all. Crazy and pathetic is all that woman was.
The most interesting thing about cyberpunk is the clipper jackets and their bikes and their gear and tech made to appropriate the environment. I guess Egypt 99 is somehow like a cyberpunk drama and I need to go through there to appreciate the true focus of Egypt 99. I settle on a series of posts explaining the change and a magazine series and a set of comic concerns for contests and contest enters but I never truly get there in the terms of my own series in the new cyberpunked style of mm culture. I did not do too much. Yellow and orange of the library paintbrush I still ask? I say a mix of both. Even bewitched by false art and a beauty of a woman and ask for the sport to see if I could break the curse of this trail of evil luck and befoolery- I see that none could be done but a hard fight into the descent. That goes through many stories. Many miles and many memories up until this point. Traveling the different forests of life and getting lost until I found someone so innocent as myself once as was. Not knowing anything and realized I could protect. They could have a good life with my help and not be messed up through all these dangerous illusions. Go there for which they came and not be drawn into terrible buzzings of hell of satan greed for gore and blood.
So I continue with the cyberpunk maybe as characters. And jackets.
I wish sometimes I would have fucked. But then realize this is just seeing the opportunities of the past as good even if they were bad in a close to death estate. Many will never tell you, but the sexual business of mine is no ones. I still have things to do. Much of the part. Things much to do to just give in here.
I burn in a bag of a car and I am still dying this day. I crash...when I arrive back and everything is changed and try to keep the same mind but I cannot do it at all. The year is not over but redefine? I really am not just taking a break from these projects I cannot guarantee I even like. What does even hentai do for me. Nothing more than a joke really. But there is a depth. Here, maybe I should have done Egypt 99? Maybe I should have and not have to be faced with this bullshit of now. But this is truly what I feel. Media Study. Cold rain and hatred. Empathy for dreams dying in a darkening world where people can change nightmares into dreams and dreams into nightmares.
I knew a story once, I tried to write but it just wasn't there. I think about this girl as if beckoning onto me was life to teach her the craft, how much she wished it be and I did not help her at all. But for the sake of my own foolery stood true to maiden untrue and unreal and all in my head, she said. But interesting words of course. When she displays malice in those gaudy words. You must of have dreamed I tried to fuck you, she seemed to say. You must of have dreamed you knew anything about egypt. You must of dreamed if I knew anything about I? The point of the dissent here in placing "I"instead of "you" and "me". Because she was so fucking selfish and so self centered she could not even realize anything that did not concern her by those words. She couldn't even write english well and had been in some swear to be upscale school for 4 years and yet some child can write better and make more sense than her?
She drips of murder and I was afraid I fell for a murderer when I came back from that city and truth was revealed. And then she confirmed it. She knew exactly what was happening and yet. Wished to make believe she had done nothing at all. Crazy and pathetic is all that woman was.
The most interesting thing about cyberpunk is the clipper jackets and their bikes and their gear and tech made to appropriate the environment. I guess Egypt 99 is somehow like a cyberpunk drama and I need to go through there to appreciate the true focus of Egypt 99. I settle on a series of posts explaining the change and a magazine series and a set of comic concerns for contests and contest enters but I never truly get there in the terms of my own series in the new cyberpunked style of mm culture. I did not do too much. Yellow and orange of the library paintbrush I still ask? I say a mix of both. Even bewitched by false art and a beauty of a woman and ask for the sport to see if I could break the curse of this trail of evil luck and befoolery- I see that none could be done but a hard fight into the descent. That goes through many stories. Many miles and many memories up until this point. Traveling the different forests of life and getting lost until I found someone so innocent as myself once as was. Not knowing anything and realized I could protect. They could have a good life with my help and not be messed up through all these dangerous illusions. Go there for which they came and not be drawn into terrible buzzings of hell of satan greed for gore and blood.
So I continue with the cyberpunk maybe as characters. And jackets.
Comments
Post a Comment