Zonning in English.
Hot head, burning.
They snap at me,
crodibles and fantasies
and corseh sore sorrid corpses of the nile
I cannot even dial to the right place and right time
I know its not mine to say but I will say it anyways
I keep looking up at you and you at me and I keep
seeing the sights in front of me
and in a heated panic of five spirits
I see you. I see you. So beautiful.
Through this fever and she tells me
to wake up. But I never wake up to the hellos
of that string along trap, bitch trap of the teacher's hellos
and maybe should help to tell me-not to fall for what is
the ending and opposite of me.
A girl who appears to be the death of me
but in all times I find myself dying.
Of harm and alarm.
But I awaken to you.
You just do not know what you have done just for me
just then and I could not even believe it then.
But it felt like I was drunk and I kept all too myself
making sure the place kept to its face away from you
and its nasty decay....
hot head, burning....
I am entranced by you.
And so if you want me to or not- I am there with you.
But the face of you says everything and that might be
my everything...., but sadly I cannot let it be seen.
Or everything will be crushed, me, you and inbetween.
They snap at me,
crodibles and fantasies
and corseh sore sorrid corpses of the nile
I cannot even dial to the right place and right time
I know its not mine to say but I will say it anyways
I keep looking up at you and you at me and I keep
seeing the sights in front of me
and in a heated panic of five spirits
I see you. I see you. So beautiful.
Through this fever and she tells me
to wake up. But I never wake up to the hellos
of that string along trap, bitch trap of the teacher's hellos
and maybe should help to tell me-not to fall for what is
the ending and opposite of me.
A girl who appears to be the death of me
but in all times I find myself dying.
Of harm and alarm.
But I awaken to you.
You just do not know what you have done just for me
just then and I could not even believe it then.
But it felt like I was drunk and I kept all too myself
making sure the place kept to its face away from you
and its nasty decay....
hot head, burning....
I am entranced by you.
And so if you want me to or not- I am there with you.
But the face of you says everything and that might be
my everything...., but sadly I cannot let it be seen.
Or everything will be crushed, me, you and inbetween.
Comments
Post a Comment