Hello. My friend.

Hello my friend what did
you think I came here
for. I went there for you
and I wanted to make an effort to be all
with, with you, but I guess I was shot down at first and
then I got caught in dreams of bees. I fell my hands through the ivory coast
of dreams as you sat there in that class in that place.
But I thought you and I lost track of space. No one came else much at all until
I looked around and found I could only see you.
When the heart strung true, I said hello to you
but no look even came
till the atmosphere on a lyre and a staircase rang
maybe, maybe I have a chance
Maybe, maybe just wait for another one.
I should not have waited but who can be so foreright
and be so right and honest at the same time when
being unforgiven at all for the first time.

You continued to show your face.
Continued to show you were interested
and I was complexed, at what to do next.
Cause
I had gone off and found myself in love with
those so friendly and adept to being of the lifestyle I just wanted.
And we just clicked and I could not find the courage to see if you could
understand me at all.
So I just left you all alone.
To never be followed again.
By me...That's my regret.
Hello my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts