Dominic; Feel of another following.

She was there yet she was not. The woman who captivated me was a lie, and an opinion was I did fall in love. She however could lie, I did not vye for her. She was the one who spoke to me. She encouraged me in this however, she was just a fake. She cared not at all what happened to anyone really and just cared for her own view of the world. To her, saying hello was being polite. But why be polite to a stranger so much everytime you see them? If you do not care about them at all. Maybe she just wanted some underlying attention and welfare of airs than real.

I took her for real. I carried on a promise for four years thought I could do right and deliver but there is no right in love and especially no love in a person who goes out of their way to forget the things they exactly did. Just to make sure they are quiet and whatever else than can come up with to call theirselves and look well. In the most honest taste, the girl was such a jerk and really thought of doing something by lying in what she was doing. If not saying hello for this and that reason, why in God's name would you say hello at all. But to try and get some type of sexual fantasy fulfilled.

I believed in it all my heart but she was too quick to dismiss what she had done and basically want to cover any happenstance of having made these marks toward me and has the audacity to say that I did not have any such intentions toward here and frankly was very possessive of another's feelings as if decisive to cover up her actions and misgivings. Misgivings in where she reached for something but did not get it and refuses to have any sort of interaction with those she did not get it from. Its pretty sad. How someone can be such a liar and not recognize that people have already seen through them and realize that after all this time.Nothing mattered to them but a fuck. Not the fact that you resolved to work this out for them but the fact that they gave no damns for you at all but to be some fuckwhore and that's that. Its pretty sad that I fell for such a dishonesty person and took them seriously and then they come around and say "no this did not happen because you are you". But I know what happened.
I know. I give high value to people who will never give high value to me and others who actually care suffer for it but there is nothing you can do about it; when the situation was as fishy as fuck already and her speak patterns revealed great manipulation and dishonesty. Like a quack doctor who offers the cure to pain but instead gives you poison and when you come to confront them, "they say I do not know what you are talking about." Its quiet sad this was the case and I all I do is feel misled because I fell in love with someone who never existed and just cast people aside to be honest and safe and if not a greed monger fuck who just wants to fuck. Things cannot be rushed and things cannot be controlled. This girl thought she could just do everything wrong. I think I can do anything right further on. I put people before myself and literally this is all the thanks I get ? No, the thanks I get is knowing I did the right thing about what I was feeling and if this person really had such a trouble with me, why did they contact me so damn often so much. Such a thing is truly abnormal and would scare you if people said hello always and not really wanting to be your friend or more and per her words given to me-it seems like I was just a piece of meet in her story and that I could not have feelings and she would tell me I did not have feelings like she was a queen of something. As if trying to tell me you cannot have feelings for me because you are a piece of shit. Well I am not. I am a creep neither and frankly it is in my right to say; she represents a growing problem of mental health being unchecked and people being manipulated so much they believe their own damn lies and the lies fed to them. A person going into psychology no less should be able to write coherent sentences and even answer what was said. She was like a fucking republican and frankly was a spoon fed brat who cannot consider anyone else but herself. Had no ability to empathize and frankly just wanted it her way.

Well people like that can always have it their way but then they get screwed by always having their way and that is what is happening in the terms of the republicans and their president indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts