Changing syntax structure

I have changed the last sentence to be the beginning in most new works just to try something new and reinforce the nature of the content here and much and mostly to give light back to what was nearly akin to taken from by what could be the ending of my young life. Blinded by false intrigue love, I was nearly killed. Yet, why? There are too many crazy people running around in this world and I want a place of sound mind, yet I mention. Had I never followed false love true would have never known the behavior motivating all those abnormal sitings. And even to me at that time ; very abnormal. The first; last and all the way through major events and major titles of MK MZODERN will begin a new in this one post.

Hidden Mystery
Racism is true here
Hatred for real women and real love: a false woman.
Cake and Women.
Shoes as people.
Shoes as machines
Mars Rovers/ Aqua Divers/Wilderwoods.
Greece in the least.

Comments

Popular Posts