Coney Erish.
I added the tell of Coney Erish to the tale but it is too much for the eyes of you now and gives away too much information and has been added to Altar: pained starfight. Wastelands 3047 similarly has been added to it and there will not be any more works for this week. The following relates to the 35 pictures or rather how the artwork of a certain book I am drawing right now will look thanks to this idea, instead there will be more than 35 pictures and more so to emphasize a type of grand style.
The way this Coney Erish is set up is so that more adventures can be added and it cannot be ended as some other story might.
The book is the previous Country Corps but I decided not to release it until I get answers I must need to find. Until then there is still Dominic and Country Corps the new variant;and those will be our stories for this time beginning and I am trying to move away from the theme of the mornings. So there will be few stories of that accord alone and not in a frame of a story.

The way this Coney Erish is set up is so that more adventures can be added and it cannot be ended as some other story might.
The book is the previous Country Corps but I decided not to release it until I get answers I must need to find. Until then there is still Dominic and Country Corps the new variant;and those will be our stories for this time beginning and I am trying to move away from the theme of the mornings. So there will be few stories of that accord alone and not in a frame of a story.

Comments
Post a Comment