2016 to 2018.the ending of the past.
Today, I am starting again the comics I did before.
Simply, this will not take very long.
I am abandoning the sole premise of the site to be
written work and will move to drawn work and written work.
There will be pictures, comics, art and all else.
I will record a story about the truth of this time.
Will decide what is best for the stories and have decided
in this post to clear the subjects and ideals covered
to preserve them rather than just use them as elements to
move the blog along. I have recognized what this blog is for.
Aspiration to top. And aspiration to the top and of it can be trapped in
the past. Thus as of March will change name back to MK MZODERN
and end the Cosmica arc to start something new.
And it will all be good.
Simply, this will not take very long.
I am abandoning the sole premise of the site to be
written work and will move to drawn work and written work.
There will be pictures, comics, art and all else.
I will record a story about the truth of this time.
Will decide what is best for the stories and have decided
in this post to clear the subjects and ideals covered
to preserve them rather than just use them as elements to
move the blog along. I have recognized what this blog is for.
Aspiration to top. And aspiration to the top and of it can be trapped in
the past. Thus as of March will change name back to MK MZODERN
and end the Cosmica arc to start something new.
And it will all be good.
Comments
Post a Comment