The significant changes.
I write of the significant changes here in that soon. Many things will change and in fact this is the last post in which the old standards will hold up and something new and grand will begin of course which of the fact. Has been all started by my efforts. The stories in which you are going to see, in which I have covered since last fall will not be all of the impact. The stories in this particular campaign are those in which have been awaited for since last year and really to recap the happenings of fall 2016 to fall 2017 and the stories include happenings in the past as well.
The stories I said of Fall 2017 were made to fit with the summer 2017 mk mzodern. Now, much has changed and I no longer follow that same code for the website. What will be happening is basically a story of what happened in fall 2016 and how the mm culture project was effected and how that wraps in perspective to the summer of 2016 and its happenings.
With that said; I am going to remake Shark on Campus to be a sort of preview type movie type comic. Or rather a comic that is arranged much like that of a movie preview or movie short movie in sorts.
However I keep in a line with the happenings of 2016, 2017 and now by using an event type standards. I will call this particular event Wintertribes. And there is a wild story of a Wild Huntress to wrap this all together. That is the premise of the event. This falls in premise as well with the additions of Mornings, Febs and alt. Mornings within. Next happens as well as the Cosmica vs. Klomi event.
The hype of now is momentous as we change the course of the story here in a sum of a post. It has been fun building the event you are going to see called Wintertribes and I hope that you will appreciate the hard work it took for this all to happen. Check the Wintertribes Timeline project for more information.......!
The stories I said of Fall 2017 were made to fit with the summer 2017 mk mzodern. Now, much has changed and I no longer follow that same code for the website. What will be happening is basically a story of what happened in fall 2016 and how the mm culture project was effected and how that wraps in perspective to the summer of 2016 and its happenings.
With that said; I am going to remake Shark on Campus to be a sort of preview type movie type comic. Or rather a comic that is arranged much like that of a movie preview or movie short movie in sorts.
However I keep in a line with the happenings of 2016, 2017 and now by using an event type standards. I will call this particular event Wintertribes. And there is a wild story of a Wild Huntress to wrap this all together. That is the premise of the event. This falls in premise as well with the additions of Mornings, Febs and alt. Mornings within. Next happens as well as the Cosmica vs. Klomi event.
The hype of now is momentous as we change the course of the story here in a sum of a post. It has been fun building the event you are going to see called Wintertribes and I hope that you will appreciate the hard work it took for this all to happen. Check the Wintertribes Timeline project for more information.......!
Comments
Post a Comment