Artemis and Diana year.
4 crushes in the world make 5
sometimes 5 does not want to be friendly
and itll go down all nicely if I could only
find my heart again. But the world
in 4 crushes is gone and my eyes and my heart
and my nose can smell them out
they are fague and shapes in the wind
make me parallelize.
What if? I could see you again
and what if that was never the case of the matter
and what if I never see you even again.
What if I see you differently
what if I never meant you here, all here
but see you later so elsewhere.
So elsewhere, so nicely said
so nicely said. So elsewhere
so nicely si so nicely said.
4 crushes in the world make five sometimes
five alone goes away forever it seems in a whimsical daze and
comes back in their own way....friendly I want
the friendly I need and the ice and the island I see.
the gateways align and the target opens. The target opens.
For me to strike! With Archer Artemis and Diana might!
sometimes 5 does not want to be friendly
and itll go down all nicely if I could only
find my heart again. But the world
in 4 crushes is gone and my eyes and my heart
and my nose can smell them out
they are fague and shapes in the wind
make me parallelize.
What if? I could see you again
and what if that was never the case of the matter
and what if I never see you even again.
What if I see you differently
what if I never meant you here, all here
but see you later so elsewhere.
So elsewhere, so nicely said
so nicely said. So elsewhere
so nicely si so nicely said.
4 crushes in the world make five sometimes
five alone goes away forever it seems in a whimsical daze and
comes back in their own way....friendly I want
the friendly I need and the ice and the island I see.
the gateways align and the target opens. The target opens.
For me to strike! With Archer Artemis and Diana might!
Comments
Post a Comment