sheets in rpe/roe.
Everyone who is a creep and everyone who is not a creep is bashed for being not a fantasy, not those men on commercials and dreams. But what happens even those men who are viewed as great to the eye are cut down as trash and all men are hated? And only for sex? And not anything more.





Those who do not fit in the poptart category. Are just like froth and trash from rapid rabid animals.
We have to fit in with ever dream you have to come with for and if not are trash. Maybe its just superficial women and all the normal women are all taken or just hiding. Maybe I should find those who hide.
Maybe I should disregard any respect for myself and just jump for you whenever necessary and then I lose all control of myself and my life. Maybe this is the big ploy feminist want, men to just be their slaves with pop culture. But I say no. Fuck it.
....Per say, that you just want to fuck, maybe manipulation of women is all for the best, I mean that works for the feminist too, but only an animal goes around just to get with women any such way and I am glad I never did for any such way-oh maybe because I do not care about such sexual matters...
I find that the places of most hardship was keeping true to a woman who never existed. And just a sex wanting blit. It saddens me I fell for her trap while escaping a larger trap where there was no future.
None so ever. I walk alone mostly at all I realize and I had just upped people I knew I should have gone with for the sake of their upmost safety and frankly even considering this strange tinge in my heart when seeing that girl. One should be concerned. When they upmostly reject the idea that you could be in love with them and refuse it in base. And so sad when you see they are not smart at all.
With sentences that hardly make any sense. You just are turned off. And realize the problem is much deeper. But thank god you never ended up with her. But why must this happen, because the world is fucked up.





Those who do not fit in the poptart category. Are just like froth and trash from rapid rabid animals.
We have to fit in with ever dream you have to come with for and if not are trash. Maybe its just superficial women and all the normal women are all taken or just hiding. Maybe I should find those who hide.
Maybe I should disregard any respect for myself and just jump for you whenever necessary and then I lose all control of myself and my life. Maybe this is the big ploy feminist want, men to just be their slaves with pop culture. But I say no. Fuck it.
....Per say, that you just want to fuck, maybe manipulation of women is all for the best, I mean that works for the feminist too, but only an animal goes around just to get with women any such way and I am glad I never did for any such way-oh maybe because I do not care about such sexual matters...
I find that the places of most hardship was keeping true to a woman who never existed. And just a sex wanting blit. It saddens me I fell for her trap while escaping a larger trap where there was no future.
None so ever. I walk alone mostly at all I realize and I had just upped people I knew I should have gone with for the sake of their upmost safety and frankly even considering this strange tinge in my heart when seeing that girl. One should be concerned. When they upmostly reject the idea that you could be in love with them and refuse it in base. And so sad when you see they are not smart at all.
With sentences that hardly make any sense. You just are turned off. And realize the problem is much deeper. But thank god you never ended up with her. But why must this happen, because the world is fucked up.
Comments
Post a Comment