change.
Country Corps; I did some of it and enough of it to say that I cannot put it on this blog and I am thinking about expanding mk mzodern and dropping nature.
What if I made MK MZODERN like a series? What if I actually made the blog a story like my past stories in line with Wasteland 3047 and its following Altar Pained Starfight.
Secondly; I do not think its the right format to post notes about my particular series just for free, the origins and everything and people to just not give it the due it deserves, usually in this effort you have to display your ethics about a thing for people to get it and give it the proper attention it needs. The attention it needs goes past this blog.
Lastly Wastelands will be only of the supplements the series needs.
The Dominic story will tell something strange and powerful.
And then something fantastic of mm culture takes off.
What if I made MK MZODERN like a series? What if I actually made the blog a story like my past stories in line with Wasteland 3047 and its following Altar Pained Starfight.
Secondly; I do not think its the right format to post notes about my particular series just for free, the origins and everything and people to just not give it the due it deserves, usually in this effort you have to display your ethics about a thing for people to get it and give it the proper attention it needs. The attention it needs goes past this blog.
Lastly Wastelands will be only of the supplements the series needs.
The Dominic story will tell something strange and powerful.
And then something fantastic of mm culture takes off.
Comments
Post a Comment