Dungeon of Flashing Owl dunegone.
I was dragged the moment she walked into the room
an abyss of hellos and momentarily ending cosigns.
I felt the worlds in my hand and I choose to forget the one
of rejection for fatal attraction. Attraction to the worlds of the candy heart
and the lips of golden guild and the eyes of the avoiding tune and the lips
speaking these hellos and halos of the people who fiercely met them
unknown to me in the garden of this eden was the devil's hell and it was
no eden at all.
The fall of the snow slide was terrible,
the owl pecked at me.
I was unknown to the cruelty of this beauty.
Beauty that pecked me apart as the evil of the one on the largest
dragon owl as the sword peeled my skin and stabbed me
and the cardigan fell to bits. I fell my eyes scream
as the owls around the dragon owl and girl ontop with swords
pegged on me in furious flight.
Climbing my scream into the night.
Night. Night. Night.
Night!
The owl pecked at me.
I try to see these people anchored on these rocks with strings
but I kept getting drawn away for the reason of the swords of this maniac
oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!!!!!!!!!!
No, no, no..no.
I lopped the arms of self endangerment in a "v"
I wrote of a "x" and of she else could be
and all the ones who were ones and not zeroes
on a string to the devil kin of society at all.
The fall of the snow slide was terrible for her as I rose up and slashed the arms
of the dragon owl it screamed and both armless they fell down. And then I clutch my
fist. I clutched it all. What the fuck was the hellos for when I am never allowed to state
my feelings.
Did you only want to fuck.
"x" yes.
And then I kicked with a "v"
and then I was set free to journey up the mountain to set others free.
an abyss of hellos and momentarily ending cosigns.
I felt the worlds in my hand and I choose to forget the one
of rejection for fatal attraction. Attraction to the worlds of the candy heart
and the lips of golden guild and the eyes of the avoiding tune and the lips
speaking these hellos and halos of the people who fiercely met them
unknown to me in the garden of this eden was the devil's hell and it was
no eden at all.
The fall of the snow slide was terrible,
the owl pecked at me.
I was unknown to the cruelty of this beauty.
Beauty that pecked me apart as the evil of the one on the largest
dragon owl as the sword peeled my skin and stabbed me
and the cardigan fell to bits. I fell my eyes scream
as the owls around the dragon owl and girl ontop with swords
pegged on me in furious flight.
Climbing my scream into the night.
Night. Night. Night.
Night!
The owl pecked at me.
I try to see these people anchored on these rocks with strings
but I kept getting drawn away for the reason of the swords of this maniac
oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!!!!!!!!!!
No, no, no..no.
I lopped the arms of self endangerment in a "v"
I wrote of a "x" and of she else could be
and all the ones who were ones and not zeroes
on a string to the devil kin of society at all.
The fall of the snow slide was terrible for her as I rose up and slashed the arms
of the dragon owl it screamed and both armless they fell down. And then I clutch my
fist. I clutched it all. What the fuck was the hellos for when I am never allowed to state
my feelings.
Did you only want to fuck.
"x" yes.
And then I kicked with a "v"
and then I was set free to journey up the mountain to set others free.
Comments
Post a Comment