Nature: EMO.
First up in the nature scene is to talk about the particular happenings in the writing of my songs and how I aspired to make stories of them and how I have a pretty strong record of doing so even modern with these song directions and sorts. In technically terms, there was never a defeat and there never will be. The meaning behind the blog was simply to carry over from which; My Teenage Confection could not at all. The EMO will say of the past. The Emo will tell of the story in what can be said is the victory of this and not the darkness in the background. I specialized in telling you about it so you would understand the upcoming lyrics to my songs in MM CULTURE by M3RS. Featuring many comics and stories as well in particular different brands. The longest unsung album ever! Told in sum by pictures and words.
Comments
Post a Comment