dominic forgotten image the reason of hate.
I look back and see the ideals and how it turned out, it is the same with the ideals we expect of America and how things actually happen. Not good at all and not even a satisfactory work. Just toiling around and around days in and days out for what: not anything that is the ideal image. The ideal image becomes replaced with ideas of savy survival and nothing more. That is not good for our society to be efficient and so I write here. This is the end of the dream that once was. Commitment yet treated as trash for having any interest at all. The feelings are not an item to just control and the image is not something that cannot be expected for anyone to grasp or have. In the manner of a self respective manner of living in which one does not have to work all the damn time and get nothing in return but discrimination, hatred and terrible election outcomes and laws. Its time to make the forgotten image real.
Instead of telling you all the things that were done in the particular venture and particular why it was brought to the upmost importance for the sake of information for me, Dominic Esque Hueclairere to grasp why my heart trembled as if in a trap before; I will tell you in a particular union of Klomi and Daren Miche. Here, for the rest of Dominic will write of the very important connection between wife and husband and how the married connect I sought to see in the very namesake of the classroom of history and if not found scattered elsewhere mysteriously.
Instead of telling you all the things that were done in the particular venture and particular why it was brought to the upmost importance for the sake of information for me, Dominic Esque Hueclairere to grasp why my heart trembled as if in a trap before; I will tell you in a particular union of Klomi and Daren Miche. Here, for the rest of Dominic will write of the very important connection between wife and husband and how the married connect I sought to see in the very namesake of the classroom of history and if not found scattered elsewhere mysteriously.
Comments
Post a Comment