Cosmica vs Klomi Valentine's Day.

Cosmica: I bet some of you are wondering why I am speaking to you? Maybe because my story was never finished and I never accomplished my study. I never saw what Zino did to his enemy but maybe I will see that this week, you see- I followed the stock market and the investors of the capital of bitcoin are sure bullish and sure have their ups and down but none excuses the investors of harm of government using every  muscle and every bone in their bodies to defeat and destroy innovation that they have not caught on. But why am I speaking to you? Is because Klomi called me a slut and is a bullish bitcoin horder. Who takes the best men for herself. I mean she technically writes about having sex with these altered versions of people and characters from stories, and clearly is deranged and so without further conquest I call her gully. I call her bitch and I call her swallow, swallower of cum. Yes. This is a bit profane and I hope I do not get expelled for writing this on here but I am the ruler of the worlds in terms of traveling and fucking and no that does not make me a whore. It makes me culturally diversify diverse and sophisticated ! What does the babble of few lines and whore make her? A lowly world dwelling cunt! I am superior and I need to be praised. This is a little out of the norm for someone of the Kyeombi brand to say but really I am not all cookies and smiles. I am a goddess completely outside of these brands even that lesser popular worked on Krushre and Bunker, seriously. I am better than anyone and to prove it I will make everyone fall in love for a week. And there will not be one valentine's day but a week, see to it next week that it ends on Wednesday. This truly is a conflict and truly for non able to travel Klomi to do. To pay for-this is a challenge. This is war. I am not a slut and banally fuck off Klomi- I will fall into more holes than that of you in terms of doing it with extravagant men!

Klomi puts down phone; "okay".

Klomi writes on wall, " its a challenge" and says the words as a vow to victory.

Who will win in this artistic gambit starting tomorrow and then ending next week.

Comments

Popular Posts