1st page...
The introductions page, surely is the 1st part of the story. But over the times I have tried to redraw this part it never quiet works out to any effect because frankly it does not much for the story and its only cutscenes that are outdated and to get them like how they were back then is impossible when it hardly adds any great value to the story. However I did trace over the first part and have decided to draw again what these scenes were in another light and the blog set up will help with that.
First page basically tells you about Cosmica and her world. Now, I do not like this page, I have seen it too much and I basically reject that it is the best thing ever. It basically let's down vital parts of the story.
The first part indeed should have been larger filled with Cosmica's adventures whilst she watches tv, and then going off to travel and now some past stories will help tell of this, you know from the summer. And basically; these intro pages will become 2nd nature and lastly so will not led into the introduction of valiente, but the previous adventures will. So basically the reason why I am doing this review is so that you can see how rushed the original story was. This one page actually represents one large story but then again I did not have resources or rather strength nor will to create such a story.
But I do now.
Basically; the story so far is like this.
Cosmica's Grand Mook Adventures.
Cosmica in the great ending battle.
Basically the beginning is not actually complete and only the ending is.
I have tried with so many versions of the story and decided that the only way to do the true is to a blog edition so particularly there are more stories than I will let on. That have an origins page but for the sake of being able to see the parallels there are none except the drawn over version.
For the sake of time there will be the upload of each page and let's see if they can be told in a written and new worth of drawn way.

But I'd say one picture would cut it.
Less momentary This picture is. And more for action.
I rather draw on paper as it takes too long online.
I would like to continue just spilling the secrets of the story and its parts in this manner, but there is frankly no point and this serves as the review of the future part of the story/ Now you have seen the ending and now what about the middle?
Will talk about the middle about how many displaced characters were only developed for this story and basically had no future and I clarify it is a waste to develop their background when they have nothing interesting or valuable to write about their character except being background characters for other characters to beat up.
First page basically tells you about Cosmica and her world. Now, I do not like this page, I have seen it too much and I basically reject that it is the best thing ever. It basically let's down vital parts of the story.
The first part indeed should have been larger filled with Cosmica's adventures whilst she watches tv, and then going off to travel and now some past stories will help tell of this, you know from the summer. And basically; these intro pages will become 2nd nature and lastly so will not led into the introduction of valiente, but the previous adventures will. So basically the reason why I am doing this review is so that you can see how rushed the original story was. This one page actually represents one large story but then again I did not have resources or rather strength nor will to create such a story.
But I do now.
Basically; the story so far is like this.
Cosmica's Grand Mook Adventures.
Cosmica in the great ending battle.
Basically the beginning is not actually complete and only the ending is.
I have tried with so many versions of the story and decided that the only way to do the true is to a blog edition so particularly there are more stories than I will let on. That have an origins page but for the sake of being able to see the parallels there are none except the drawn over version.
For the sake of time there will be the upload of each page and let's see if they can be told in a written and new worth of drawn way.
But I'd say one picture would cut it.
Less momentary This picture is. And more for action.I rather draw on paper as it takes too long online.
I would like to continue just spilling the secrets of the story and its parts in this manner, but there is frankly no point and this serves as the review of the future part of the story/ Now you have seen the ending and now what about the middle?
Will talk about the middle about how many displaced characters were only developed for this story and basically had no future and I clarify it is a waste to develop their background when they have nothing interesting or valuable to write about their character except being background characters for other characters to beat up.
Comments
Post a Comment