UE and the like.

Listen up; I am going to explain something that erases everything done here and makes the clear target of those immediately pursued. I think we need some training camps. For endeavors. Not to be continued to be fooled that education cares what we need or that people carry what we need. Written programs and plans just as you follow in a gym or training program. However, I will not be talking anymore on that at all. I have done much effort in which of that is creative and find that it is maligned by a purpose in which it does not fit at all.

I have been questioned. And I have been told. I am not serious about art, graphic design and a relationship. I have been told I am the equivalent of trash is all. I think it is time for people to recognize their own worth and excel without education and without anything but their own merits just as exactly as I have done for my comics and my own story. The august war cannot be continued. For the same reason I could not just continue the comics of recent. Why? There is a deep darkness that hearkens at me. One that people just ignore. And thus the only one I truly can know. And now I know everything of people's involvement. It truly sickens me of how endearing to those of darkness I have been. Everything is not about getting the art out I will say.

Everything is quiet the opposite. Be fooled. Do you serve to be an artist or a tap dancer to instagram or even a blog? I think that all things that are to be on the internet are those who need to be cataloged.
This is the only idea, in which I will say is the main thesis of anyone who is a true artist. You see let people convince your work is trash by counting on the lack of views and any importance of your work true will be missing. I do not want to complete the works simply for the sake of completing.
Now some fucked up things happened beyond my control to even notice that I was acting out of rage. I was acting out of survival and all through that no one could even reach out to me. Now I see what happens in this country and I am not surprised. The world is a hidden anarchy. And while I would love to focus on comics and stuff of the past. I am going to move onto the present. Its been ten years and I am going to focus on all the stories I could never focus on because of self preservation. All the things I could not do because of that  and in this nature, I will not let down.

Preservation and might are the code. And it will not end here as it has not ended not even from the beginning. The next story is the height of the Punishment story. There will be two parts and then the Punishment story will conclude and I am not going to say what happen next and it will not be included in febs.

Comments

Popular Posts