scoffed at and lorded loser I secretly laugh.
Its funny when you put on an act at these people and then secretly laugh when you know what terrible thoughts they think of you by their actions and further more when you are pushed even further into a lie. That which might make em die, make you die, I do not know why, I scoffed at and lorded you all a loser inside, maybe because I am right and you are wrong, you are loser and you ain't strong!
Breathe the ambition of the pines.
Make me the ego of the darkness
and I am tripping on the grass.
I only look to women who wear the fitness
and walk with such a fat ass.
I secretly laugh.
I secretly laugh.
I LAUGH!
At all of you, you think you are going somewhere
but you going no where.
Down, down, down, down...da..da.da to the shore,
to the shore, down, down, to the shore
to the shore, down, down.
down, down, down. To the shore.
of hell.
Breathe the ambition of the pines.
Make me the ego of the darkness
and I am tripping on the grass.
I only look to women who wear the fitness
and walk with such a fat ass.
I secretly laugh.
I secretly laugh.
I LAUGH!
At all of you, you think you are going somewhere
but you going no where.
Down, down, down, down...da..da.da to the shore,
to the shore, down, down, to the shore
to the shore, down, down.
down, down, down. To the shore.
of hell.
Comments
Post a Comment