organization; books.
The organization of mk mzodern nature or mzodern nature is different in which no more do we need the former methods and things and well; shutterbursts will never be a thing again. The previous story has ended and so have previous mentions. What will be the new thing is in the form of books. Where you will you know. Something of visuals. And different topics for visuals as well. There will be one serial of comics to complete the new landscape of here. This was going to be accomplished in the day of the beyond and wintertribes but there was no point in having three editions of the same thing.
First one will be called; COUNTRY.corps.
Would use the method I have developed but it needs more development than what it got before as it does not exactly line up with actual ability to create and some times just crams things into a bottle unfavorable to what the project is. But that is all in the past. Slowly and gradually have moved on into a new mzodern. And all the rest will be left in the past but books. I have decided that one period has already passed and that the stories will be expanded upon in the form of books.
UE is a hand in a new type of culture. One of gaming and one of inspiration and one which allows recognition to be gained for work and that leads greatly into more inspiration.
I have been afraid of truly creating and truly writing but no more. I will tell of my feelings of people whether they are liked or not. I will tell of stories if they are liked or not.
This truly creates a new era in which the book which was unavailable to create is able to be created in this era as a commonplace. This means that there will be entirely new content and one that focuses on different subcultures; one of cyberpunk, one of graphic design, one of sultry, one of danger, one of vapor punk and one of lavender settings. The stories set in hyperspace.MM cultured themed stories and events. Anime vents of drawings and so much of forestry. And ideals of pizza too.
This all in Mzodern nature.
First one will be called; COUNTRY.corps.
Would use the method I have developed but it needs more development than what it got before as it does not exactly line up with actual ability to create and some times just crams things into a bottle unfavorable to what the project is. But that is all in the past. Slowly and gradually have moved on into a new mzodern. And all the rest will be left in the past but books. I have decided that one period has already passed and that the stories will be expanded upon in the form of books.
UE is a hand in a new type of culture. One of gaming and one of inspiration and one which allows recognition to be gained for work and that leads greatly into more inspiration.
I have been afraid of truly creating and truly writing but no more. I will tell of my feelings of people whether they are liked or not. I will tell of stories if they are liked or not.
This truly creates a new era in which the book which was unavailable to create is able to be created in this era as a commonplace. This means that there will be entirely new content and one that focuses on different subcultures; one of cyberpunk, one of graphic design, one of sultry, one of danger, one of vapor punk and one of lavender settings. The stories set in hyperspace.MM cultured themed stories and events. Anime vents of drawings and so much of forestry. And ideals of pizza too.
This all in Mzodern nature.
Comments
Post a Comment