Klomi. MK MZODERN NATURE.
Ah, yes this is the final appearance for Klomi
in which I have chosen its quite interesting indeed.
It depicts her darker than that of the composite. And matches her hairstyle of a previous lets say rogue model type. I think I will continue to draw of Klomi for some time. Very inspirational she is ; that smile and defiance is true girlfriend nature and while I cannot have one girlfriend due to curses and natures of filth-this is the sole of respect of a girlfriend in her truest nature...!
in which I have chosen its quite interesting indeed.
It depicts her darker than that of the composite. And matches her hairstyle of a previous lets say rogue model type. I think I will continue to draw of Klomi for some time. Very inspirational she is ; that smile and defiance is true girlfriend nature and while I cannot have one girlfriend due to curses and natures of filth-this is the sole of respect of a girlfriend in her truest nature...!

Comments
Post a Comment