Klomi DutchMyers Kyeombi Kim stories.
In my greatest fantasy of fast and high living. I think its all okay for one thing to finally leave the narrative of country behind and start the narrative of living in the city. The city is often cruel. There are some darker individual living on the outset and in the dungeon of society and frankly I am done. When I see that it is particularly dangerous, there is also danger to that word. Most times I am confused. I really do not know who is who in this time of quams. I meet new people and they are very different and yet this place props as prestigious but elsewhere some people live in muck and mire and crime and drugs. Should I hate these people or should I not? Everyone else seems to hate them for just being there? What should I do What should I do and what should I think.
To escape this otter conflict of eyes and these ravens of worry. I want to return to a time of watching movies and tv all the likes of Mourben Hill, Twilight Guy Makes the Ice Girl Blush and grand incarnation, the Teen Might 09 show! I will create stories of this culture and this likeness of movie , story, tv and comic. I know of the very goth elements and such and such. Its going to be very fun.
Such fun....!
In the grand scheme of things. Such say racism is not accurred in this society of such grand yield but this story at the start is the start of something wonderful and terrible all the same in the plans of wicked ones for a particular generation to ruin their lives. In point and truth; to kill everyone who does not believe in the superiority of a self inclusionist and exclusionist dream that goes against everyone's very freedom and dignity to live.
Ah, will it defeat the purity of her character and the main good characters and only profit the horrible characters? Will love be trampled upon through their lies. Or will someone survive in the iron cusp?Of cruel hidden dictatorship and bias and evil?
To escape this otter conflict of eyes and these ravens of worry. I want to return to a time of watching movies and tv all the likes of Mourben Hill, Twilight Guy Makes the Ice Girl Blush and grand incarnation, the Teen Might 09 show! I will create stories of this culture and this likeness of movie , story, tv and comic. I know of the very goth elements and such and such. Its going to be very fun.
Such fun....!
In the grand scheme of things. Such say racism is not accurred in this society of such grand yield but this story at the start is the start of something wonderful and terrible all the same in the plans of wicked ones for a particular generation to ruin their lives. In point and truth; to kill everyone who does not believe in the superiority of a self inclusionist and exclusionist dream that goes against everyone's very freedom and dignity to live.
Ah, will it defeat the purity of her character and the main good characters and only profit the horrible characters? Will love be trampled upon through their lies. Or will someone survive in the iron cusp?Of cruel hidden dictatorship and bias and evil?
Comments
Post a Comment