Goodbye Dream
Goodbye Dream
I did scream
what do children mean to you?
accomplishment oh the lamp of night
displays the ego in you
always saying hi at night
never wishing me good in the day
I always know what you want
in the most sacred happy way.
Goodbye dream. Goodbye dream.
Goodbye dream...goodbye dream....!
Dream! Dream!.....Dream, dream, dream,dream
dreaming of you at night.
But the heart says its not alright to be placed and positioned for slaughter.
Dream dream, dream,goodbye......!
Dreams gone in the flight. Dream, dream, ah, ah!!!!!!!!!
Dream, dream,,ah!!
Dream, dream, dream, dream!!
ah!!!!!!
Ahhh!
( musical)
(ahh)
(musical)
(ahhh)
(musical)
Never once will you look right to see the sun in my eyes
of what it is I saw when I looked at you.
When I looked at you........!
Dream, dream,dream, ahhhh!
Dream, dream! Ahhh!
Dream, dream! AHHH!
dream! dream, dream,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(music)
ahhh.
Dream,dream, dream.
dream, dream, dream!!!!!
DREAMER.
Goodbye.
I did scream
what do children mean to you?
accomplishment oh the lamp of night
displays the ego in you
always saying hi at night
never wishing me good in the day
I always know what you want
in the most sacred happy way.
Goodbye dream. Goodbye dream.
Goodbye dream...goodbye dream....!
Dream! Dream!.....Dream, dream, dream,dream
dreaming of you at night.
But the heart says its not alright to be placed and positioned for slaughter.
Dream dream, dream,goodbye......!
Dreams gone in the flight. Dream, dream, ah, ah!!!!!!!!!
Dream, dream,,ah!!
Dream, dream, dream, dream!!
ah!!!!!!
Ahhh!
( musical)
(ahh)
(musical)
(ahhh)
(musical)
Never once will you look right to see the sun in my eyes
of what it is I saw when I looked at you.
When I looked at you........!
Dream, dream,dream, ahhhh!
Dream, dream! Ahhh!
Dream, dream! AHHH!
dream! dream, dream,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(music)
ahhh.
Dream,dream, dream.
dream, dream, dream!!!!!
DREAMER.
Goodbye.
Comments
Post a Comment