Bugs are important too.
Yea, bugs are important too.
I try to showcase the nature of bright in true but everything is terrible.
You cannot avoid the bugs and I will speak about the bugs and all sorts of things of truth.
Nature of Bright is actually in the comfort of the dark and knowing that no one will do wrong
in the dark but bugs do all the wrong in the dark. And bugs may be your mate, your teacher and
all else other but bugs and bugs are the things of hatred. They only come to munch on things that are
dead and make things dead. I rather not align with bugs. Bugs, are the shit between toes!
Wahooo.........bath times.
I try to showcase the nature of bright in true but everything is terrible.
You cannot avoid the bugs and I will speak about the bugs and all sorts of things of truth.
Nature of Bright is actually in the comfort of the dark and knowing that no one will do wrong
in the dark but bugs do all the wrong in the dark. And bugs may be your mate, your teacher and
all else other but bugs and bugs are the things of hatred. They only come to munch on things that are
dead and make things dead. I rather not align with bugs. Bugs, are the shit between toes!
Wahooo.........bath times.
Comments
Post a Comment