Winterfiedes
I do like a woman who has one of those cornucopia hats. It's like a hat that you normally load with an elf or a trickster. Ultimately my body and my mind always gravitate towards drawing a woman who has curves and the element of them being a trickster is something. The hair is meant to tuck out from the hat and so you see that it can also be interpreted that this is also on the side of a street and there's a crowd. She's running through them with something, a package or something, and it could be a cityscape thing.
Why it can also be in the winter, like Christmas. It's like an action show, action movie thing. It's very desperate. The situation is that's the mood I want to communicate here. Maybe it could be a light, a light cyberpunk situation, but ultimately I find myself thinking about this. The repeating elements are something that you're going to see but sometimes it gets annoying. Ultimately in this case I'm just going to keep it to the natural. What came about this one also doesn't have a prompt per se while I was making this I created one. I had so much power in the hips my friend. The hips can do anything. Realize that.
Ultimately I really have to say drawing the knees is the most fun part. That's where you could put the most detail but also have to be very careful to actually not make them look weird or non-functional. What I didn't get to draw was the feet and ultimately to make it proper I would actually draw the entire details.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment