Future sight new prompts

 You know sometimes it would go down to this eatery that you had to go very far to get to. Sometimes it would be the most pristine sunset before you cross the road and you realize, in some optimism, that the future is bright. That the future is bright, that's what I feel in spring 2014 but yet it's like an entirely different world where all the things that I had here are nonexistent.


In a later period of fall 2016, there was a period of time when I wished that it would all just go away. Everything would just go away. I'd have to do all this shit and ultimately I couldn't even remember that day. I couldn't remember these thoughts for when it happened, just in a cycle of darkness and trauma, reliving something painful. A dude did not even get the chance to cry at any revelation, not even a cry, not even a tear.


Years later I ponder upon the ideals I knew I wanted: a near future, a new story to put on a blog. I learned something: if you capture an audience, you gotta keep some suspense but not keep too much suspense. Maybe a dude had no choice but to keep the suspense this long but ultimately that's over. Just think of it like this: what can you actually do in a moment to prevent people from stealing the moment later on? Oh wait, just write it all down.


There are many people who think they know you but ultimately they don't. I was thinking so greatly last night about what I would have created in that time period if not for that thing happening. After months, years, 10 years, you know what I came up with? Different women of the emo style who are different from other people in the fact that their powers make them transparent or some part of them transparent ultimately. Why is this relevant? Because ultimately that is going to be the the ideas that can help you create something in the special idealism that I've been searching for all these years:

- A Near Future

- A Good Story

- Something related to the past for me of Fall 2013, 2014, 2015

It's good and its below.


Now I'm gonna start now, not wasting time, just start it now. I come to realize that not everyone likes your ideas but ultimately I don't give a fuck. Why should you care? 

XEXJi flies in the sky above finny wet stone fixture elements and clear glass that has different futuristic font and designs on it and graphics displayed of different villains that lurk in the city,

 all cast members, but as a Lego set during city floods. 

organization X in their mecha that is trying to capture xEXJi in a barge of some sort that's very futuristic, ballast, a pirate woman helps them

XExji and Enani battle against the fire woman in a mall food court that is designed to look like a green neon jungle but yet has great silver and black elements. 

They are stuck in a building that is a 2006 surfer culture and shows a special outdated show about Clone Boy on TV as Clone Girl comes out.

They have a slumber party but ultimately have no clothes on and are eating burgers and fried chicken and reading manga is another girl who they found in the surfer culture place on the bed. 

They go driving in a convertible across the city's upper highway, only to encounter Portica, the Witch Girl, and her many green-colored girls who ride on brooms. 

They must defeat Portia in the all but must also defeat Animal Woman who has a machine gun. 

A LEGO version of the Porsche in Mall Crisis with the Animal Woman with machine gun features, Organization X and their mechas and team

Drinking clear sodas with a purple tinge in the mall courtyard, looking at a bunch of gachas on their phone, eating cheesy fries, fried chicken, and a bold fried crab that swirled around her as if a gacha game itself, called Rambla. 

College Dorm Arc 

all four are now suite-mates. They must defeat Corrupt Axiom, who lives in the dorm, and it will take an entire year of college to do. They play an old K.I.O.I card game and are seen in their own rooms from an interesting perspective that shows the rooms. The rooms are intricate: cobblestone walls, a black roof. In the other room the pillows are green and purple. 

Animal woman in her human form is secretly a teacher and EXCGI must protect Seiji from her and her advances. The room is black and dimly lit for a presentation on the screen. Ultimately it is at the beginning in the morning hours and has a black cobblestone floor. BearArts helps defeat the X organization who is after X E X J I and E N A N I. 

Back when you think that this story could be over, Corrupt Axiom appears in the main library. Exploding books, just think Michael Bay film, level of explosion, and yellow hues for a glowing skull girl who has a translucent yellow gold body. With armor, black armor, that only serves as a tank top and shoulder pads and boots, and is otherwise naked without garments, in human form she has long hair that is black and white. It wears a white suit, a white Kevlar padded suit. 

Lego variations of the previous 

A group showing in a black suburban home that has black tarp torn  right on the windows and a security perimeter around it to keep everyone else out must defeat an agent of corrupt axons. Cody and his girlfriend Lila, who live in a neighborhood 

Lego version. 

Battling Cody and Lila in that mall that they operate out of to spread false memories and ultimately must be treated. X organization helps them battle Cody and Lila when one of their own, Emily, is hurt badly and wounded and Sgt. M and Befunelle  ride in a jeep with the crew.

Deeper details are seen where Sgt. M and the female surround E-X-J-I as she takes cover from the fire and they help rescue Emily from where she's pinned under the gunfire by the blastos who works for Cody. 

Witch Juice is angry at Cody for not giving her any time to go after Enani, who is her half sister, and ultimately Kaga the Crimson Bat comes to help her other half sister against this half sister in the hockey-esque sport arena where people bat fictional characters instead of a hockey puck. 

Now this is literally the completion of Fall 2016's effort in just one post.

- Near Future

- mm Culture

- References the Past of Fall 2013, 2015, 2014 even

And you win! Wow! I make it look so easy. The creative license is only so that you can take some inspiration from it. You don't actually own the idea, you don't own the idea at all, but you can use the elements to help you generate some art. The natural way. Okay. 

Comments

Popular Posts