Coc
Basically this whole thing doesn't actually allow it to show the background of anything in any great detail. It would ultimately appear if you were to actually draw it because I just didn't have the time to draw all these images at a large scale. Ultimately it's just a time saver to draw in this manner.
Ultimately I didn't even draw all the background for this because this is not an actual crop painting. Ultimately it was going to be a green-deemed woman in a jade dress and that's sort of out of backdrop, what other people are. Ultimately I could not include the other drawings in there.
If you look at it in a certain way, it kinda does make a cityscape if you actually think about it. The hand can become the skyline. Basically it can look like a building. It can look like a cityscape. There's only one other person behind her who could wear a bunny hat and ultimately in that manner it could all work out. Yet this was not an actual prompt that was even created and it's just a completely new something that I was doing to process itself.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment