Ash keeps saying I am gay

 There's a woman out there who keeps on promoting this b******* that I'm a gay man and ultimately it's very sad. Let us explore. In the past I used to like this girl called Ash, the ass woman, a cinematic person who seems to think that their life is a TV show. I don't know, you can think that but ultimately it becomes self-harming and harming unto others, seeking to think that I have to abide by stereotypes. Ultimately our lives could not be more different. This is like an undisciplined filth. This is an undisciplined piece of shit who ultimately has no place, no purpose, but they're saying these degrading things about a person they barely even knew.


The length of our interactions is just basically working on assignments to get in class and me trying to speak to her one day but my hunger gets in the way. Maybe that was God's way of saying that's not the one for you. She is definitely crazy, because this is a crazy woman. I don't want to overuse the letters to make crazy. Or like most people when they don't understand anything just seem to default to calling a person crazy. In the truer sense of the word this is a woman who has no understanding of who I am and yet wishes I am some token image that some old Indian lady put out there.


Now ultimately I couldn't care less that people think I'm crazy. There's nothing crazy about me. You don't know me. Ultimately you're a coward to think that you know someone when you basically are like a, what's that thing called? You're basically a loser. You are so wishful thinking that you know a person when you don't. Nobody knows who I truly am because they don't give themselves an opportunity to know who I am. They hide behind stereotypes about black people so that they cannot do the work to know a person. Therein is the problem. All the fake niceness, all of that shit, it's all just fake.


It's not a dude's fault for playing a woman who ultimately is unkind. It's not a dude's fault for a dude wanting to be with a woman at all and then they just be around from their own trauma with someone else who is bisexual that they are going to call me gay, thinking that I was their gay friend or some bullshit. When ultimately they don't know me and pretty much they don't even know what even happened in the dorm room that they live in because they're so antisocial that everything they do is parasocial. Everything is parasocial.  She says this stuff to people. It's only to harm what she knows that she failed. She failed to actually be a normal person who could actually communicate anything and so she fails to communicate anything.


By basically insulting a person she once wanted to be with, by manipulating all a dude would ever do was say, was basically parrying into the dot of. Maybe you shouldn't do that to another black person. Be very mean to them simply when they were just trying to talk to you.


If anyone is whitewashed, it is her, not me. She is the one who has the preference for white men. That ain't me. 

Comments

Popular Posts