2013 to 2014
Thinking back on the different eras, obviously each one does it has a definitive characteristic that gets more distinctive over time to which when people later finger and find out Kyeombi literally due to the influence of one in one individual figure everything seems whitewashed but ultimately that is not what kind of it. In 2014 after the configuration works that's Katie and Vin, Nature Force, Forge, Real nature most of these works have something to do with nature or trees or something something along the lines of humans and their connection to the environment. What a semester college it was full of mystery and intrigue.
I literally got to tell you that I am not I'm going to be so easy on their college experience it's already over and over what could have happened for a different conflagration works that I never got to and pretty much I never I never did them for the reason that I wanted to move on in their progress so basically when I get to Future Saturns that obviously there is enough to basically start a new era but that comes with me holding that you're going to answer and keep finalized every idea in the in the previous way it actually grant a full series for some or all of them. I never actually got around to doing any of that. One of the goals in the culture falls 2016 the effort was supposed to do was do that but I didn't get around to doing that ironically betrayed by people who you expected a future with. I want to clarify not all people betrayed you but ultimately they did eventually even if not on that day.
I would like to say the fall 2013 was actually something of an adventure and pretty much none of those women added any value to anything but proliferate what I was building. They did this to pretend to be along with me and ultimately I just find it's sad at the end of the day that it's like it's not a thing to be that mainstream indoctrination. It would seem like it but it's not. Getting to spring 2014, I think of this era as in to me it like a legacy network showing new shows . Maybe the idea caught on with others and why do I keep the embers of the flame going the maneuver of what I did next was necessary to have anything that just pretty marketing or idealism or optimism . This is Shirley the most colorful error because you have all these options you got to realize that of what you can do what things can become and you're just roadmapping things and ultimately as a creative you can do it as process so many different times that it can always be like a spring 2014 over and over again probably minus on the woman and in friends that probably won't actually real friends they weren't.
Comments
Post a Comment