Goblin
Again this is just another pattern, this is just another idea that happened when I was drawing it. Before I get to this goblin character, everything else is up to interpretation but my interpretation is that they literally are holding onto something that is akin to a large blade that is transparent. Ultimately it's like in one interpretation he broke into a building using a window and in another one he didn't.This is a cityscape. You can imagine this is like a pet store or something. This is like a building that has something to do with food or something. Ultimately he is just breaking in there but I also said just be a cityscape instead of him holding a blade. It can just be him holding onto cable lines because he's stuck but yet he possesses the ability to fly. He's basically just jammed up in between the wires.
Ultimately that's the original interpretation: that he's trapped in between the lines. Ultimately just like I was for a long time trapped in a limbo of sorts.
Comments
Post a Comment