Ryuma


 Rumiya, that's what I called this character when I was writing the name Soni-ya. Basically it is supposed to be a Latina and that's who the character is supposed to be but they can also be white, they can also be Asian, they can also be black and not Latino. They're mostly meant to be a Latina with brown skin.


A lot of my works feature Latino characters. Why? Because I don't know. That is just the culture of mine. The first character, Krista, is also Latina but ultimately Rumiya is also another character that did not come from a prompt. Whatever is behind her can actually make up something or another. The tropical landscape of Hawaii is what's behind her, which goes into the snake one, the Snake Man drawing, which is actually a real prompt, which tackles a difficult subject matter of course.

Anyways Rumiya is supposed to be funny, hip, Gen Z, and ultimately not a mean person but not aggressively. A dude has told you that this character could be a main character or something. I imagine her in one of those fashionable jackets where the people have the different squares or different colors and it's like a hidden type. Ultimately what can you do to make it futuristic?
- Either lean into the fact that it is coincidentally placed near the Snake One to make it in Hawaii and somewhere in the future.
- Or just make it a boring cityscape.


You know what I elect to do? Neither. The idea of a new prompt is her just being in a black space, a black room that has Halloween cookies and things of that nature. Maybe it could be in a tropical place but a bit different. It could possibly be in Florida, one of those places that basically are an inlet surrounded by water. 

Comments

Popular Posts