Decreate
One of the most depressing things is literally realizing that people do not see things as you do and ultimately trying to also decreate your reality for their own. That is where being friends with people who are elitist get you an ultimately reductive and destroy your reality and pretty much don't understand any f****** thing and just don't understand the life you lived. Sometimes you can share memory of like fall 2013 the Christmas. You know they're popular songs that were on that time but some people be like I didn't listen to that and that was trash pretty much at the end of the day you literally are not treated well when these people overpower the understanding of your experience and ultimately there's no point in sharing these things with these people easily these say you're lying just to just report their own reality of you and ultimately refuse to accept that literally anyone could just turn on their f****** radio and listen to aloe blacc and Avicii. Anyone can and ultimately you did and pretty much it's just their elitism. My point there is no point in sharing idealisms with certain people because they are too stupid and evil to understand it and pretty much there's no point speaking to them and ultimately me have to tell you that really much that they are not the every person they are the exception they are psychopaths who don't have any empathy towards out here it's just about them and ultimately to a great inconvenience of others will they make these audacious claims that ultimately make them sound crazy when anyone can listen to that song and it's actually a common experience especially when you got to realize that this is what they this is what the people promote as pop music in the fall 2013 time. Of this the time period like literally the Christmas holiday now everyone is entitled to their own to have their own opinion but literally this was on the radio this qis literally the propaganda radio. You know the rate the same radio that put that literally is corrupt and ultimately is the establishment the same establishment that these people are part of and so ultimately when they say this this s*** they're actually just covering for people they don't know and don't understand but ultimately don't understand that literally they're part of the same system. Believe it when they only put these songs on the radio simply because the audience has shifted so far away from what was previous that they could not control them and so it's the beginning of the EDM era. Yeah they only apparently pander to these people for the sake of money. It's easy to say these people think that they're every men when literally they are not and disconnected from the fact that there are people like them but in different industries and ultimately they may not know it but they play into the same hands of these people regardless if they listen to the radio or not. They go to the same church. They go to the same school of thought. Oh my gosh, and pretty much that's how how nonchalant people who have the power in society and delete this have in society those who perpetuate racism have in society.
Now I think of that song Avicii plus Aloe Blacc as the best song that was created ever under on the radio I said it was a unique blend and ultimately started a new era of music that became mainstream for a minute. I want to say that the EDC will never become as popular as Coachella and that's for a good reason because the media just doesn't want people who are not mainstream to be ever prominent and they only did this out of their their desperation to pander to the times. I don't know if they even play music that is EDM on the radio but ultimately that was the time for it. I realized speaking to too many people that nothing matters but your own perspective and pretty much everything else is stupid when it basically goes against the fact that this is basically something so common and mainstream that it was on the radio throughout the country the circle of songs. Let's go back to what was on the radio in that time.
Katie perry black horse
Aloe blacc + avicii
Chainsmokers
Beyonce drunk in love
Pitbull and Keisha timber song
What the fox says yvis
The 1975 girls and chocolate ( rare)
Cold play
The neighborhood sweater weather
Magic rude( worst song)
Calvin Harris
Think back and this is like the most unique selection of artists for the mainstream anything and they will really down and out in that time period. No maroon 5 no Kelly Clarkson and no repeat repetitive former popstars were being played. This is a time period or this is basically what they were playing. Are there any couldn't give a f*** about some old geezer it when literally they don't tend to even listen to current music and just pander into their own taste from whenever they were young. That's okay but like ultimately it's nonsense to think that anyone will respect your your music taste ending that they have your certain memories and that everyone's going to be like you and that no. At least you know that I will never grow old to become like that because I understand that most people don't ever understand your own memories or experiences at least you write it down. Alas my friends this is what they had on the radio and so literally it's not not necessarily what I chose to listen to at all it's just what was on the radio. Personally I only like the the EDM artists and the 1975 which was
rare if they played it. Keisha + Pitbull was kind of annoying after a while and I always think of that them on some logs going down a stream. Ultimately the song got annoying.
Actually realize that perhaps those girls that would wave to me really you don't know what type of music they listen to and I always imagine them in the club and so you never know what they were listening to the rarest time the girl and the girl I liked was in the f****** lobby with that dude who was I call right literally was with that what the fox say song and they were they like that song I actually thought it was okay but you don't actually see me playing it on streaming I only wanted to actually really remember that time. In sum my friends I find myself annoyed and how these people just casually think that I can be controlled by their little words and literally it's just narcissism speaking to which down controlled experience they don't know anything and ultimately it's very sad how stupid they are. Like why would you be this stupid it's a choice and ultimately they will never live a full round in life at all.
Comments
Post a Comment