Greater focus
This is another one that never got colored or rather was redrawn and kinda lost what it was supposed to be. This one actually goes on to have the iconography necessary for a certain prompt to actually work. They wear one of those crowned headrest things and have brown hair. Ultimately they have a red skirt and tank top. This is much like the crystal one, high detailed, but yet this one didn't actually have the level of detail that was kinda necessary.
I don't know how I decided this but literally there are kind of limits to how much detail you can add in a small space. Ultimately I didn't have time to draw a face. At least try to draw a face in the other ones. Later in the redrawn version of things I would have used all the techniques I knew to increase the face being visible. Here the face is not very visible but you can see that the face is very important. Even on the last one, the last of me's one, it is very important to have facial features to show the character of a person. Ultimately they have black boots but they have those types of cylinder boot things.
I have to tell you that the greater focus here is it's those who are in need. It works already from conception. It works so well that I don't know what to tell you! Other than it kind of sucks that the fate of what a person is reduced to is ultimately something very horrible. These cheap shots at the ego of a person, just to gain attention, just to gain some prowess of autonomy of a person they can't control, all that fits in their life cycle.
I don't owe people any words. The greater focus is never done. The greater focus is the people who need stuff, who need certain things, who need a greater focus on life. She's just playing games but ultimately the other part of the place is not very well constructed. It's also blocked by two other images or at least the bottoms of four other characters/images and one on the side. If you actually think about it, this can change the image so that they're in a cavern instead and she's playing these games in there.
What you can't see is the mat that she's gonna be playing on. It's one of those dance games. I'm not sure this was based on any prompt at all but ultimately her jacket alone has a ghost on it and so she'll likely be emo-inspired. I just think back to the time when I went to community college. I'll often walk around the place and it would've been funny to think about if there was actually a place where people actually did hang out. I would just have gone there instead but there was no such place so I never went. I'm trying to make a make-believe place here in video games, as food, as friends, possibly job opportunities, to actually get somewhere in the world, where there is no such thing in the real world.
Maybe the dude, what looks like a dude in a hoodie, in a black mask thing, ski mask thing, could be over there and that would be his costume. Together they have some adventures in this place, playing games and things of that nature. They have another friend who has that choco rainbow punk-inspired look: the ponytails or pigtails, braids at the side of the head, and colorful clothes. Maybe they could be a mix between rainbow punk and goth, modern goth. I say modern goth, simplistic goth.
You know how much fashion it takes to actually pull off a goth wardrobe consistently? A lot. With the simplistic goth look you only have to have black clothes and black lipstick. Basically your black clothes are just black T-shirts and black jeans and that's all you have to get to achieve the look with that one.
To me this keeps the dame of the people. Yet in this world, in this life, I think about fall 2016 and what I try to do. There was a series I was working on called Drunkers 87. I never finished it for certain reasons but ultimately this just reminds me of that. That is the greater focus: people who need certain things that can never be actualized by people who take away certain things from people who need those things. You dig?
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment