1&2
I really did like drawing this in the small scale. It doesn't actually show the whole place that they are using the game simulator and wii devices but it was the best thing to do for what I was going for. Ultimately how could you even show all that? The only other way is to show it at an angle and ultimately make them somehow smaller but their heads bigger and their figures more cartoony. That's the only way it could work out but ultimately I wasn't gonna do all that. Ultimately that's all it was left up to. Maybe these elements don't get transferred in the final version because yes I redrew everything.
Ultimately this whole exercise is just to see how much you can fit it in a small space. You may see it. You may actually see it as a complete picture that may seem to be like an actual large sheet but that's only because I took a picture of it using the small flower feature that comes on an Android camera. Ultimately it wasn't drawn on big paper so I actually drew this in a small square.
I have a secret fling for rowdy girls who may be bisexual. That's a small note. The ones that watch porn on their computers. I really like those people. I look back at this and I realized I had already made a note for this one but ultimately I liked drawing this one. The only thing I can say is that I didn't put enough detail in it. The tigers and pond coloring, I just made them a very bad view of things. Ultimately the conception of things, some greater detail could've been added but ultimately I ain't gonna sit there all day and draw the actual tiger.
I have a secret fling for rowdy girls who may be bisexual. That's a small note. The ones that watch porn on their computers. I really like those people. I look back at this and I realized I had already made a note for this one but ultimately I liked drawing this one. The only thing I can say is that I didn't put enough detail in it. The tigers and pond coloring, I just made them a very bad view of things. Ultimately the conception of things, some greater detail could've been added but ultimately I ain't gonna sit there all day and draw the actual tiger.
What I was going to do was add these accented stockings onto woman that had arrows that were 3D coming off of the stockings. The redrawing was to make Krista's necklace look better and to actually fix her hair and actually complete the drawing of her hair. there's so many different things I could have done but yet in the art that is small you can see that there's not enough space to do it. It takes a lot of skill to actually draw this small in the first place. I really wish I had one of those clock maker glasses things that allow them to see very small into the device. I didn't have that today or have the device that allows you to do that. There's no way I was going to be able to draw the extra details that I actually wanted. That's going to actually have to be relegated to a bigger version of the drawing because I don't have the skills to do that yet.
These are all the only things that can be changed in the image:
- Make the hair more detailed, more intricate.
- Make the background different.
- Make the plushies more differentiated.
- Actually with actual plushies add a furry jacket to the back of the chair.
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment