Hence Godina
This is the only one that actually has a prompt. It's in one of those things. They're in a building and you can see the building on it. Ironically I did draw this.
Panting and stalking is where I get the feet there, like my little pony feet. Ultimately that's what I do with the feet now. I always like that but sometimes I change that into an actual foot from that and it looks good! The difference is you have to add more points into it and more bends to actually make it a real foot.
The explanation is that these are like the boots. They're like the boots from One Piece where they walk around. The shoe basically has the foot, what is the normal foot, but it basically looks like a cylinder and so basically it's actually very large. There are shoes like this in real life where you can put your feet in them but yet they're actually big shoes. She's actually walking around in big shoes, just like one piece, but it's actually like an expensive shoe that allows you to run very fast. It's made specifically so that she can run fast. It may have some roller skates at the bottom or something.
That's what is happening in this image: someone else is there. Ultimately there is a lot of stuff I couldn't add into it but it was good enough for what I was trying to do with the prompt. In general practice I'm not going to actually post a prompt or whatever the prompt is because people can just take it. That's why I use an image to put the prompt out there. Even that image didn't even have the proper problem there so that people would kind of have trouble with it.
The thing is that those mistakes weren't intentional but ultimately they worked out to protect the work. Anyway this is one of the ones where they're like inside a video game pollarding and ultimately they're just having fun, something of that effect. I may have done this idea two times over but the first time I didn't do it well so I did it again. To improve this I would actually make the floor detailed and add more details inside the building but that's kind of hard to do when it's so small.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment