Venom mk mzodern
A return.
I know it's a chaotic day with me just announcing things I'm going to do but ultimately it's been such a long time that I have had in doing many of these things that ultimately it's time to just go back and fix them up.
Where I left off was MM culture in 2016, which is basically 2017. I have gotten to the end of the year, for me very special.
Oh yeah I'm not making a post just to make a post. This time I'm making a post to talk about the past. You know there will be some time in the first Christmas of college where I am thinking about these two girls who would wave to me and I just think that they were partying to to European house music. I never thought of anyone else. And that entire time never spoke to anyone from that college via Facebook or anything. It begs the question are these real friends? The answer is that they aren't. It's just someone that they would tolerated or forced to tolerate because of diversity and ultimately despite me appearing there no one can can be a true friend. Always so distant. It's like I'm the mystery po power ranger and they always pretending to be so nice but doing everything they could to keep your arms then basically you weren't anything. I do not give a care if people do not like what I have to say. But ultimately I have so much that and then literally the mistake is even in being involved with these people in the first place. But you had no choice. I was so open to making new friends and romantic connections back then then I ponder why did they go so bad. Because those people are just bad people and ultimately let other people who make their decisions for them and have no limit of backbone or essence of work in them that can say otherwise that I'm a person at my own accord. But ultimately I don't care anymore.
I think about mostly the romantic connections I don't care about guy friendships I'm not I don't care that much it doesn't matter to me. Why? Because I don't care about that anymore. I just think about all those women who don't realize that it took years for us to come together any point anytime. It took a whole childhood it took 18 years for us to meet and yet you know what they do with it; making about someone else about how many women they they need a white man and ultimately f*** that s*** I don't want to be your person. I don't want to be aligned with you I don't even want to know you exist anymore. My life was better when I didn't know you existed. That's all I got to say. Why because these people just don't understand and don't understand basic social stuff that literally and forces you to be the person to be the person who makes the effort and even then it just doesn't work out because they literally are lost people who are very positive and who they like you know ultimately there are people decide who they like and settle for a diversity higher husband or wife simply because they do not date a black person and ultimately what the f*** is that. I don't deserve to be treated like that. I live in a world where anything any woman you can like it never works out and I am not going to take out my anger on any woman but I am not going to let myself be degraded by trash.
Those woman who wanted to be friend me so wanted me to be with them so bad just by waving or just thinking I was going to get me to initiate anything that ain't I was in their heads that's kind of funny. I'm just trying to say it is it's like trying to wrestle a gaggle of earthworms into a yogurt cup with a spoon without killing them. How quickly and ultimately seemingly orgasmically it moves to change each point of intrigue and that does not align with what it wants to be in a system that is racist and that is not me. Seeing this moving substance a bad will that's the words any good will that I can tolerate or actually want to be a part of it's like a nope. You made yourself hideous and don't understand that you made yourself hideous by doing bad things and only avoiding the fact and the who a person truly is and they can have there are some token black person creature thing. These people don't even remember what I look like. F*** you and that b*******. I could have given you a good life but ultimately nah this was your decision. It was your decision to do the things that you did and it's a lot of things that are unwarranted. I had so much intriguing to what life could have been but ultimately you might think about the end of fall 2016 is like who gives a f****** anymore. For a long time I did struggle with the perception of who these people think I am versus the reality I wanted it to be treated as. They have played with my feelings and my f****** life.
When I started a second blog of Mk Mzodern and wish to start over but I always painful connections I realized that history could not be avoided and ultimately to actually finish the whole thing need to understand the work and the connections and what people passed on. I'm not some joke character and I will not a lot these people go picking up anyone in life they made the worst decision that person can make. For what; to doubt the importance of a person and your wife and then when you remember that try to come back but realize you're stranding is too far for anyone wanting to do with you for the rest of their lives. You cannot kiss devil ass and didn't want to come back to a person as if it's just that great new start of finding each other after a lifetime it took to get there. Many people don't understand what it took for me to get there was a lot of things and that ultimately undertake everything into for me to get to that college in the first place and ultimately could never be the one for me when they they think they're superiors and every guard and ultimately seemingly the whole matrix of the relationship is containing and a nice college presentation freshman presentation over college could be and it can't grow past some racist eugenic faux diversity condemnation by some populist Indian biggot. I had enough of that s*** and ultimately when I left that college I got to myself they already belong to that person. I think Mariam belong to her the most and ultimately there's no point it was already over before it begun. It was time to start over and and when I recreate the blog it wasn't a success because the spirit was gone just replaced by a bunch of madness all that inspiration of hope that things can get better and the future life that will never be it was just too much to deal with. But yet I think about how many times I had to restart over again because everything f**** up in life. When I changed Smile to Kyeombi in 2007 it was ultimately just signifying down a teenager or rather will not fall for the same mistakes of the past and have a new destiny.
Yet Smile is not a real person. She( chosen gender) cannot follow you around. They cannot harass you and ultimately they cannot know you. Person who knows what you can be to them and yet chooses to do this s*** is an evil person. Truly did break my heart many times over more than I can take in one moment realize it's all illusionary and ultimately they have more knowledge than what they let on it's still choose to do what they do. Going back to the beginning is necessary to understand how bad things got. And returning to the original idealisms I had for the blog and come in the original efforts.
From the Aswards plot of their being different authors. To Kevin M, the conflagration and Future Saturns if not works talking about the the true nature of that time. However this will be on a new site called Venom .
Comments
Post a Comment