Hide the ambition
I feel people don't understand pretty much that fall 2016 was supposed to be where I recapped everything and I guess that's done now and I go back and think about what was I truly doing in that time. And it's just me kind of being sad about things cuz I never need to be like this and yet whatever I wish for before then I have now and whatever that I had doubt no longer exists. Truly when I write these summarizations of the different kind of mirrors and it's just just to prototype the introductory section of the book that will talk about different stories in the development of each work all the ideas and the cultural references of the time period so that people actually understand what Kyeombi is about and not lead on to their own understanding what things are just because somebody else and that's what it's about and really it's not.
I come to my senses and find myself in the Great and a great the great conundrum of who and what a dude is in anything now. I had so much fun in this life chasing the woman and it being bad. You know mostly 35%. Feel as if these women are under or under some spell to make them more interested in me than they normally would have been and it was just used to manipulate events and make things stronger than what they were when Kyeombi wasn't ready yet in that time. When the method was not ready yet. It's like there's no way to get to the other side when the bridge isn't built yet. You as the viewer don't understand finally answer all these things and be a social study and kind of things.
🤯
After no one bought any titles in 2022 and I was stilli recovering from all that drama... I just could not do something subpar again. Whatever I put out was not bad but it's not the best but yet.
Comments
Post a Comment