Good good things to know about every little perfect princess that gets her special perfect pink day. Probably listening to Jonas Brothers if they did that
And greatly I gotta think about the first two weeks of college as the start of something tedious. Ultimately it is about putting on a persona and act to pretend so that the real you is not known and thus that the real you is never harmed. Pretty much that is why we'll sum up the event of that place: not ever able to be true to one's self or form true connections. Everything is fake. I'll sit on the bed in that dorm room, just kinda seven feet off the ground. I'm not a very tall person or at least at that time period. Ultimately I just think about how I'm away from home. I didn't really think much about my parents during that time period because I knew I would just see them soon, like in two weeks or something. Why does this matter? A lot of things. I'm personally never so attached to them that I wouldn't even think about them, just think about that. I won't even think about them! Me, the dude, is just trying to do something and get into a place where hopefully I can do an objective that is educational and beneficial to our community and pursue my dreams of making comics.
But yet noooo! Nothing ever worked out. I just like to say that people just seriously like to escalate and escalate things to the point of uncertainty. Ultimately if I met anyone in that place, if you were not a true gentle soul, then you really didn't know me. You do not want to know. You just are so lost from everything that basically your only way to talk to a black person is because someone else tells you to do so. Who is attached to white nationalism, by the way, and has a subversive way of why you should speak to a black person in the first place? It's nothing good, by the way. I'm gonna call one girl, Allie, a girl who seems very studious, good-natured, wanting to join a cause that makes the world a better place, believes in sisterhood at least at that time. Doesn't seem to be me. These are the nice things I can say about it.
Noticeably I said every princess would get their day and that is today. I just wanna say some nice words about some people. The world ultimately is just filled with negativity but I conduct myself with levity and civility. I'm not gonna call people names, despite them maybe deserving those names and other people may say you have the right to call them that.
I think that at the end of the day me, the dude, is subjected to great harm, harm to one's self, one's sexuality. If there is such a thing, imagine all the sex a dude could have in existence and it's just one slab, a slab of one side of a brick, a side of a brick slab or something. Well there are people who even do that because they simply think that it's their right to. This slab has always been untouched so why would you go to the distance to do that? Why has it been untouched? Because people are assholes. They have been evil to me. They have not been good.
This slab has never been touched and yet these creatures, these women, decide to go do it as if it's their own, like candy, they're like moths flying through fabric, moths eating through a tapestry that doesn't belong to them. These women like to spread all sorts of nice types of evil rumors, such that they deviate my appearance, wish bad things upon me, wish that I get in a car accident, that I kill myself with the other one, with the other one. There are so many different things just complacently, just don't understand what they do is wrong but yet I'm not gonna repay their their indifference to morals was more indifference to morals. I think that I want to talk about the people they were before they got too indoctrinated. Maybe you already were. I know that some people were already indoctrinated before they even went to a place. I just want to say some good words. I'm going to start with Ruby, of course, after Alli.
Let's just recap what I said about her:
- She seemed to be studious.
- She seemed not to be a jerk.
- She valued sisterhood and joined a sorority.
- She had any great interest and seemed genuinely interested in me.
Yet what can be said is that she was a partier. That may not be a good connotation. Yet had to socialize with a great deal of people, a lot of people, and so was not a bad person. I just want to thank them for giving some interest to me, even despite their problematic upbringing that may be of a bad intention that prevented them from doing what probably wasn't their best interest to do. To still find it in themselves to have interest in me and to be kind and friendly unto others.
A Belgian who ultimately understands the mission of all these things and ultimately works so keenly with the teacher to learn. As I said she was studious. She did not seem to be a jerk. She valued sisterhood and joined a sorority. These are some positive things I can say about her but they go a long way. What are some more positive things that can be said about her? Hmm? A lot. Maybe even, in the good lighting, she was attractive in that time period. That may be derogatory in a certain context but you gotta take the wins when you get them. She was very fun, energetic, a good friend to her roommate Lauren, maybe giving Lauren an outlet to explore her sexual orientation. To this dude Rhett she gave him the opportunity to actually think that he had a chance while this being a friend and that is a good thing to do. To give a person who ultimately is a loser a good chance to actually find some fantasy that they can actually get with the girl of their dreams is very charitable indeed.
Ultimately excelled in the business management engineering stuff. That was her major. That's very good but I think that's all I can say about her. Why? Because that's all there ever is.
Ruby, the girl who literally held my hand and tried to pretend to be my girlfriend the entire day of orientation. What good can we say about her? That she literally did it out of her own need to be with me. I thought that was okay but ultimately I don't know anything I can truly say. It's that she was nice-natured, good-natured, and ultimately a bit misguided in how she approached things. If she was to actually learn to do it properly, it would have been successful. That's all I can say about her, all the good I can say about her. Let me make an actual honest attempt and rewrite that.
Ruby, in particular, dressed in the latest fashion with red lipstick. She had the two circular buns that people like to do in that time period, summer 2013. The shorts that were frayed, this shirt that was tied a bit, that was the fashion: the red lipstick and the red colors. She had a good fashion sense that made her attractive in a scene and pretty much was a great friend to many of the people she would meet that day, affectionately becoming like a temporary little sister to them. In that time period she forged friendships that probably still exist today. When she held my hand, it was warm in the cold atmosphere, giving some hope of romantic attainment. Despite how unconventional and ultimately unwanted the events truly were, I found that perhaps it was good to look at some eye candy. However that's all I can say. A bit better and it's Lindt but the next person I'm going to talk about is Amanda. We're getting up there, we're getting up there.
Amanda, in her time at the college, would excel at many different things. Maybe one thing she was particularly good at: she bought happiness to many people with her looks, her great charm and wit, and smiles to few. Her very existence was something that grieved some people with great joy. Why did it give them great joy? You're going to have to ask God but anyways she did a good good work therein. She did a great work.
When she approached me on that Sunday of the first weekend, she literally perked me up from the dark I was in. I was like, "Oh yeah I have potential now." I think I have attainment potential now. She seemed to be on board with it but for whatever reason it just didn't work out. That's all the good I can say about her.
Amini, what? That is the girl. That's the girl who I basically friended so much and gave her the chance to be a friend. Ultimately no one liked her but the great positive thing is that she was very supportive. Probably because she had higher motives. She was supportive because she had great dreams. She was supportive of many different things.
When I was struggling to write my psychology paper she said "continue" when she didn't even know it, when she was asking me for a job because I had a blog. It inspired me and she didn't even know it. When she would study with me it helped me a lot to think that I had a true companion. Ultimately it's almost like she was the person who I could be with. I would eat with them. I would study with them. I would often see her sleeping in her studying efforts in the library and when she would study with me.
I'm going to say that she was also very outgoing, nice, and generous with her time and how she spent it with some people. Yet that's all the good I can say about her
Victoria. I'm breaking the A cycle I was going for. It seemed to be like the sleeper girlfriend that never was. The person you'd never expected to have any great feelings for but ultimately would. She smoked and looked bad in the way that is the good bad outside of the diner in the dark of the night. Probably the nicest person of the not aforementioned Asian sorority but ultimately a woman with great dignity and respect of her friends, who seemed to be a good girlfriend to her boyfriend until she wasn't. It was very nice to me but ultimately I didn't and it just didn't work out.
What other good things can I say about her? That she was unique. She was special. No one else was like her and ultimately that's all the good I have to say.
Lauren, the woman, smelled nice. She looked nice. She had big boobs. These may seem like derogatory things but yet no, I gotta find good things to say about a person. Very attractive. She did not dress in the red lipstick and shorts way of dress, which was a plus. It showed originality.
She was best friends with Allison. She was very nice to me even though she overstepped her proximity many times. I gotta say to you that, literally, for what it's worth, things never had to be the way they happened. She's very outgoing, fun, respectable in a certain sense, a friend to rent as well, giving him the dream that he could be with the girl of his dream, and ultimately very industrious, going the distance to go to the testing center by foot when other people would have taken a bus to go over there. She was ultimately somewhat of an acquaintance that was also a romantic interest but yet we could just exist without that being the sole focus of everything or her fixation upon it was not all encompassing.
I have nothing good to say about Miriam whatsoever. I have nothing good to say about Ash. I have nothing good to say about Lenora. I have nothing good to say about Ash H. I have nothing good to say about Sarah N. I have nothing good to say about Sarah B. I have nothing good to say about Titania. I have nothing good to say about the duo Kat and Ally. I have nothing good to say about the girl who twerked in front of the study room.
I feel like if I were even to speak about these things, you'd be speaking about an alternate version of them that doesn't exist and you'd just come off as disingenuous and fake.
We talk about Nicole, the friend of Sarah N in the Asian sorority. She seemed to like me, seemed to be smart, intelligent, and capable of conversation, and ultimately was a good friend to Sarah N, or still is. Perhaps was very good in a certain art, a certain good art which should be granted praise.
Sally was a great friend but maybe too much of a one-off of Sarah to actually be considered her own person. Ultimately the only thing I can say about her is that she was a good friend to Sarah and not really to me and that's it.
Going on to the next, going on to the next person, we got Jenny. There are two Jennys. There's a Jennifer that calls herself Jennifer and there's another Jennifer called Jenny. The good trait about the Jennifer personality is that they're both Sarah's friends. You can see that they were great friends to her.
Jennifer was in my English class and gave me a pencil when I could not get it, then I forgot it. It was the first week of school, the second day on Wednesday. For 3 weeks it would help and then another week later on the 6th when I forgot. She would always do that. During the distance it would seem that it was how she was raised that prevented her from truly being reachable but yet I assume it literally did not bother me at any time period later on as many people would. Ultimately it's not her friends.
Jenny Tom, also probably one of the better people in the sorority. The fact that maybe they did not like me at first or something, I hardly spoke to the person to actually know who they actually are. For the first weeks I did not speak to her at all and ultimately have pretty much nothing else good to say about her other than the fact that she did not attack me. She did not break me and is very trusting of her friends, which may be a bad thing when these are not good people. It's a very bad thing when they're not good people. She's far too trusting but that is ultimately something to be said, isn't it? She has no ill intent.
Going on to another one of Sarah's long list of friends, you have Sarah, you got Michelle. I've got to say that I had a great crush on Michelle but was sad when she had a boyfriend but yet she seemed very nice, very capable of being a good person. And that is the great art that she possessed over her friends. The others could be rude and edgy but this person was nice. Similarly a Latina who had similar cultural ties to me but yet was very, very compassionate to all the people of the friend group and very nice to everyone. For what I saw.
There are many people that Sarah was friends with, who are women, that I did not like and ultimately they weren't bad enough to even try to come after me later on. What if I could say something about them collectively? Is that they all helped Sarah because she was in a TV show or something and she was the main character. That's really good to do for a friend who ultimately has mental issues of dissociation and thinks that real life is a TV show centered around her. Maybe CBS should pick up a show about Sarah and her friends and it would be cool. It would probably be one of those shows that actually has an Asian American woman as the main character and how they ultimately have such great friends.
Now we get to the great one. Great one, 5v. A girl who had a behind like a pornstar and that is a compliment. That is a compliment. Just like Amanda she gave many people an idea of satisfaction just by sight. Just by sight gave them satisfaction. They saw a girl who had ass from porn and I got to explain the shape of the ass. As it was it's both curvy and has shape. Curvy and has shape.
She, despite having a boyfriend, went out of her way to help some people with their issues and I think that's a good thing. In this world you only have one life to live and she did the things that help people out in life. She did the things that help people out in life with dignity. Usually I watch movies with her in an assortment of a bunch of different groups of people who were friends. This woman, like me, had many groups of different people she knew, like me. She got a whole army of people she knew. She got a whole army of people she knew in her back pocket, by the way, at least in that time period, and that shows that she was very sociable, very intelligent to have those friends and very outgoing. It was seen like the perfect life. She was also friends with Sarah, giving her the ideal situation where she is the main character. That's a good thing to do for a friend suffering from mental illness and she ultimately did such nice things for them all by being nice.
I, the dude, gotta say Cassandra was very nice to me. She and I watched movies together with our assorted friends. She was friends with 5-V and ultimately had a great deal of good things to say about other great people.
She also was very good at the great skill in this place, art. Unlike others she was cute in her shyness. She had long black hair, which aided in the effort of her being seen as a shy compassionate character. Ultimately she excelled in playing that role and being who people wanted her to be. When that gives people satisfaction, I guess that is good. So good for her!
We often ate together. We often watched movies. Played the mafia game. I would talk to her a lot. Not really. It's like when I would look at her, when I would speak to her, it's like a clueless look of interest. A clueless look of interest, like you speak to me: I'm confused but I'm also intrigued. I like that. She mimicked me taking and wrapping the cookies up. She mimicked me just like Ruby would and ultimately it's like I got a second Ruby. She was ultimately unable to speak to me in the way that she may have wanted because of her tight, conservative, white, Latino heritage. Ultimately it is the one who thinks that life is good. She was a Marvel fan and is a Marvel fan. She watched the trailers for the upcoming movies in 2013.
Homegirl, who is next, is the friend of Victoria; Aurora! She seemed to be very interested in me and ultimately everybody is a ruby. If you don't speak to them, they just flake and go away and that's how deep their devotion is, not unable to come past their shyness. What was good is her interest in me and that says a lot. That says a lot. Closely knit to Victoria, I often would see them in history and sometimes work on class assignments with them. Despite that and her not being able to communicate anything, she never came after me ever, ever. Like ever. I'm sad I could not accept what she wanted me to do and probably what I wanted to do. In all it's her safety that I do never actually be with her in the midst of what was happening in the time period.
Brie, the good one. The only person I watched movies with almost every day. Despite what happened in her past trauma, she was never mean to me or degrading or overly pushy or anything of that nature. I really appreciate our time together.
Despite her never liking my music, I appreciate her honesty and it is ultimately pretty good that that's all she would say bad. Ultimately she never came to attack me and ultimately seems to be a great victim of this place and the things that some would say are an art.
Gabi, Gabi, the good one, probably the one who tried to get me to escape from reality. The one who was so nice to me that she considered me to be the next one, the next boyfriend that she could have, and I like that. In life you gotta live a life and she'd be like, "You're the next one." I like that.
This is before my Hero Academia. "You're next." She's like, "You're next." She was very kind, very generous and I like doing things for her in a certain sense. She tried to get me into the way of the art. Rather she wanted to do the art upon me and I think that was very generous of her, even considering me to try it over and over again, this effort over and over again.
I think that we have to understand that I spent a lot of days with this person, her and Gaby, watching movies with them and so you learn something about her. She's kind, she's generous, maybe chatty and maybe a person who has low tolerance for other people of other cultures who aren't exactly in her realm of reference, but is a good friend to Brie, Veronica, and many other people in that time period, I don't know about later.
To me something more. I did have a crush on her. In fact she's one of the reasons I even went into the study room in the first place!
Angie and Jackie, basically I can put them up as the same person because they always hung out together and we would hang out quite a bit. I mean I was sometimes invited to eat with them and their friends and they were very nice and very kind. Angie may have been wacky and Jackie very conservative with who she spent her time with but ultimately I guess these are kind of like acquaintances, if not somewhat romantic, to some things, in that it just didn't work out. Because literally their cultural race and how they were raised prevents them from actually being open to the good in people who are different. Yet I hung out with them when there was no one else to hang out with and pretty much it was nice. You no they kept me great company during the fire escape times that they would have.
I have much to say about Camille. Camille was very nice when she was good and ultimately seems to be a good person despite suffering from sexual abuse. Ultimately it's almost like another Gabby, but a Gabby who was not preoccupied or had a boyfriend, a person who ultimately succumbed to the greatest notions of the art. In this place that may be a good thing but in real life it isn't. While that may come off as a bad thing and a good thing, I assure you that ultimately being good at the art is a good thing in the sense that it kinda makes people happy. That it was actually a good thing in the sense of it being good for them to experience. She gave the roommate such a great time and they had such a great time. That's all the good I can say about her.
Mimi had a friend who liked me and I think that it was sweet that she liked me. By the time it was the end of the semester I had appreciated that she had liked me but it would have been right for me to just be with her. When people would really do bad things to her that they have done unto me now, she would be in the same space as me suffering these things.
Kiera and Kayla, another duo. You know why they are a duo? It is because they are often seen together. I kind of liked them both but more so Kayla than Kiera. Kayla always saw the future in a great multitude of different things, varied by what I could be unto her and so did Kiera at a certain point. Ultimately they should be celebrating their black unity in such a white-oriented space, for their sisterhood above all the sexual matters that would happen. Their unity: Kyra backing Kayla up when she stole my hat. Kayla basically wanting to be with me and wanting me to engage in the art with her was also a good and nice gesture. I like that.
The two Rachels: very nice people who I can actually say nice things about. They are nice, they are generous. The most sociable people who actually truly probably wanted to be with me in a sense. Very nice woman. Do I say I watch movies with them? I sometimes eat with them as well.
Nadia, being one of the most approachable girls in this place, who reminded me of all the Latina friends I would have in the past but ultimately the same misguided stuff over and over again, it just doesn't bode well. Despite that she is a good person with good intents. You I understand that she's half Egyptian and Latina at the same time and ultimately I found that interesting but yet she would be one of the more anime-
oriented people. There are not many anime-oriented people in this place and I thank her for being interested in that because I didn't really like all those things.
Other people watching: she watched One Piece. She had black friends and mostly would hang out with the black friends who were dudes but yet that's all I'll go there I can say.
Brianna and Ruby, another duo who are very nice to me and pretty much watched a movie together twice or something with a Latino RA. Ultimately they may have liked me both but weren't too shy to say anything. Ultimately that's just a problem with people in this place. Anyways I I'm going to say that they didn't harass me later and ask. That's like the biggest thing that you can do. Their level of art is unknown and yet they did not seem like bad people so ultimately I don't think they're one of the people who do the art so much.
Katherine, the biggest one, she was very kind in giving me the illusion that I could be like the future husband for her. We would spend so much time together. I would study with her. We would study. We would eat together alone in the far-off place. We would watch movies together. I would introduce her to the movie group that I usually watch movies with.
Ultimately it seemed that she was the girl but ultimately it just didn't work out because of cultural differences in her perception of me being worried by some event that would later happen. She just basically doesn't want to hang out with me anymore.
Noticeably I appreciate the time of our watching the spring 2014 Olympics together. There was something great but yet she was very kind and supportive of my creative endeavors when that dude hated upon it. Very supportive of Kyeombi and ultimately interested in my work and ultimately was a good person in that time period at least. In her personal life, very supportive of her family, her two sisters, and her brother. Is very studious, very capable. Often talked about how she is a hardworking individual or rather alluded to the fact that she had to work a job as a 16-year-old and ultimately how it shaped her as a person.
Despite hearing many rumors of her doing the art with many different people, by the people she thought were her friends, she continued to be a good person and kept on studying, ultimately getting a degree in engineering and working some place special. Even achieving home ownership and that is something great.
The duo who were Asian and Latina were very nice people and would always say hello to me. Sometimes we would have a small conversation and I find that very nice. They never came after me and that's good.
Girl in pajama pants. I don't even remember her name but ultimately she was very nice and always waved hello to me or something. I don't know why she would do that. I just don't understand why she did that when she didn't actually want to be what it did. Ultimately a person being nice, she was very attractive but ultimately I didn't have time to ever speak to her. These people are always going somewhere, always doing something, so you never actually have time to speak to them in a truer sense.
A second-year student that I approached the second class of the first day, to me back then, it was like speaking to a person above my grade level in college. You can't actually create levels but I just come from high school and so that's what college seemed to me, you. I understand that she helped me out in the effort of trying to understand what was going on in that class and ultimately it was very nice. I approached her because I had a crush on her. Ultimately that's all the good I could say about her.
Me finding myself in the back of all this stuff, it's a good thing. It's a good exercise to be nice. Not all of these people are bad people but ultimately I just want to say nice things about certain people.
It is a good exercise to keep yourself centered and realize that they were once good people. Ultimately it is not to remind them; it is so that people can know who they were beforehand and why something is important to do. Why you gotta do certain things? Why you gotta not be an ushula? Why you gotta not be this upward elitist asshole who thinks they can do things and they are going to get away with it simply because they believe black people are lower people and deserve certain things done to them
Comments
Post a Comment