The problem with AI graphic design is that the black fury ultimately looks very bad. Why does it look very bad? It gets this oily looking look that doesn't actually make for good art. Pretty much, why is there a crossbones on his chest? Is it a pirate or a villain? Whatever is on his chest does not match the hero but you're free to create whatever you want. I know that no human created it so ultimately whatever is there doesn't make any sense.
Despite having horns in the poster, there are no horns in the actual drawing in the actual rendering. It's made to imitate things. Why would his hand be off the edge of the building? It's not even gripping the edge of it. That doesn't make any sense. You know what a hero pose looks like when you're doing that. It makes no fucking sense for a person to be doing that and they basically lose their balance and fall over. Ultimately what the fuck is that? I guess you can't have it for an effect. They have good balance but ultimately what the what? You you gotta realize this does not represent a good superhero. A problem with AI is that it looks too oily, too detailed, and has this ugly ass look that's clearly AI. When I say detailed I mean it's like you took the most chiseled designs and think that everybody would like to see the extra muscles. It's just over detailed and this city looks horrible. It's over lean, it's like fine beef. It looks too much, too much detail. It just looks terrible and oily. That's basically what most of these AI works look like today, not unattractive.

In this victory you can see what I'm talking about. It's even worse if the detail literally is too much. It has the building in the background, kind of looking like it's shaving off, like I don't like. Literally it is me out of clay and it's been shaved down. Okay that was not clear Enough there's a lean and it just doesn't look like a building but more like a clay replica of a building as if someone erected it. If you look at the bricks below the woman's feet, what does it look like? It doesn't look like bricks; it looks like clay, hard clay, bro. If you look at the cape, it's too long for it to actually be anything. Pretty much there's a fire in the background and it just all gets melted together and the cape just looks bad. Pretty much the sky just sucks. As you can tell it pretty much literally doesn't have any angle where the sun is coming in; it's just forever the same non-realistic nonsense. Deciding these are all heroes that were actual comic book heroes in the past, yet these people in the public domain groups just like to put a bunch of AI garbage on these characters because they can't draw, "and really much for all their enthusiasm just promote these AI bullshit thingies" because they're too lazy to draw.

Thinking that first drawing and making it into this boring AI stuff with overly descriptive backgrounds that basically don't look like buildings. Just things that look like they're supposed to be something but really they're just like fake cake. Okay. I have seen this for some years now but ultimately I'm tired. I'm tired of that fuckin' group, always showing up on my page. Originally when I joined the group, it was just to see the old people characters, nothing more, nothing less. Overall the AI creep has overtaken the group such that literally it's just a bunch of garbage. I know greatly that I do gotta be like "OH-HO-HO! So happy for this stuff" in their opinion but no, all this shit looks like complete ass. It's like overly modernized to the point that the character doesn't even look like the original character to any degree.
This shit gets on my nerves. Quite literally you look at many of these characters and it basically takes a lot of the character out of them and doesn't even modernize them in a proper way but in the most AI-generated way imaginable.
Comments
Post a Comment