Wild
It may look like another cornucopia hair thing but ultimately it's not. Instead I give her bangs and ultimately long hair. That's basically what it is. Now this is basically unfinished. All these things are unfinished. I don't actually remember what I was trying to do with this but ultimately when I made the balls for the feet for the feet and knees I didn't complete it. I didn't complete it because it was a draft. Technically you would start the knee with a line across the ball joint and then go down and then basically whatever the ball is, the two balls start to fit. Ultimately the other foot is not going to be shown but ultimately I didn't finish this one. Ultimately that's what would happen.
The others are images, man. They literally are images but when you put them together what image do you have? What image do you have? To me I see her talking to another person and there's another person dressed in a scary suit behind them in the pool. Another person with clothes on is also near the pool and so there's that. Wow is the name of this one, simple because it can be conceived as wow. Wow also fits into the other idealism I created where the person is in the swimming pool.

Comments
Post a Comment