Good notes as every princess gets her day.
I got to say after a recent events the relationship if there was ever any which there was really not between me and any of these women is just irreparable and ultimately it won't cannot be fixed but ultimately I just want to say some good words. In the world there is so much vitrol. You got to let it be know I never wanted it come this way. Against evil I literally I'm not going to say that they won or some b*******. I just want to remember these women for when they were not in this mentally compromised state of being or immoral or maybe that's giving them too much leeway cuz they could always been and many were already evil by the time they came to the school but it's a nice note and that is all they will get out of me.its over.
Comments
Post a Comment