Gogo hony
I posted all these drawings in this one because literally I am tired. I was tired of messing with the whole thing with bloggers. Sometimes it's hard to add pictures one by one and my gallery size is so big that even if I were to upload it, you can only upload it one time before it gets lost in a large abyss of items. Ultimately it's unscrollable and unnavigatable as the image gallery.
Ultimately in this image, this one, if it actually has any form of writing on it, that means it is a prompt or an image. Basically this first one, I'm not going to tell you which one it is but you can see they're looking back at you and they have a black jacket. Maybe they have a pink towel or something or another colorful element that slowly gradients into three different colors on their shoulder. Maybe it could be a wing, maybe it could be a towel, maybe it could be a furry thing, a furry fluffy thing that protrudes out of the jacket as it's styled. Ultimately they're walking away from something. Maybe it could be a street. I didn't actually get that far in the dot of what it could be in the background. What I was drawing is something reminiscent of a picture I took. Ultimately if I'm to look back at the picture, maybe it is a street but yet it's cobblestone and leads to another place. There are various interesting places along the way.
This is another thing, but ultimately another prop that was based off of an image. What is different is that it's supposed to be a woman who has short black hair, wears a shirt that gradients into white, has one stocking that kind of has strings that connect to their pants, and ultimately another legging that does the same but it's a different color. They're basically looking on at a game, saying, "Keep on going." It's basically what it is. Maybe they're on a couch.
Often enough this is an opportunity to showcase a future home life and ultimately what do they have inside of it. When you think about a future home life, they often don't show anything like that in any futuristic setting. That is actually something that people say, "Oh yeah that's believable." My mission here is to make it believable that it would actually be something that would exist.
There are many rude people in this world who like to deem realism as it means to differentiate them from childish things but that is not me. When I use realistic I mean functionality: what's the functionality of the things and why would it be inside of a room other than just to be futuristic? That's what I mean. It doesn't mean that you have to confine to that. If you don't want to, everyone is different and you can do whatever you want. I just wanted to say that just so that no one is confused.
Ultimately this is an opportunity to showcase that maybe she has a girlfriend in the background. What is never known is that I am not homophobic and occasionally there are gay people in the works. I'm not gonna just sit here and act as if this is that. I'm not gonna include those things but sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's just an idea. There's no great politics behind it. At the end of the day that also doesn't mean I'm a gay person but ultimately it's just nice to draw different things and different people than the same straight people over and over again or something.
This is another person and a prompt. I kinda gave them a tiger stripe pattern, an S thing. Ultimately wow. My friend's in his life. I like to go fast and these characters go fast too. Ultimately maybe her tongue is sticking out or maybe that's shit. Maybe it's just a mask that does represent that and ultimately it's just another speed gear and that's it. They're wearing a hoodie and a mask and behind them is a cityscape. Ultimately it's not definitely one of the dirty prompts that you can find on the future site page but ultimately it's something very unique in the aspect that literally she runs fast. That may repeat, repeat something else but ultimately I'm free to repeat it as many times as I want.
This is another person and a prompt. I kinda gave them a tiger stripe pattern, an S thing. Ultimately wow. My friend's in his life. I like to go fast and these characters go fast too. Ultimately maybe her tongue is sticking out or maybe that's shit. Maybe it's just a mask that does represent that and ultimately it's just another speed gear and that's it. They're wearing a hoodie and a mask and behind them is a cityscape. Ultimately it's not definitely one of the dirty prompts that you can find on the future site page but ultimately it's something very unique in the aspect that literally she runs fast. That may repeat, repeat something else but ultimately I'm free to repeat it as many times as I want.
Improvements are to basically make it make her have some type of onlooker. I'm thinking of a girl who has furry tails and stuff of that nature, seeing her and being like, "Wow that's cool."
This is the one, this is the one image prompt, and the girls inside that are like the peanut butter cups inside a jar. They're kind of using those boots before the boots to climb up stairs or something or maybe they're using them to fly. Ultimately her back is either exposed with a bunch of tattoos or the hood has a bunch of patterns and the sleeves are black or a certain color. They are big and big. We have a curvy figure. It harkens back to college where this girl had this amazing shape to her body and I have to say that I do really like that. I do really like that.
This is the one, this is the one image prompt, and the girls inside that are like the peanut butter cups inside a jar. They're kind of using those boots before the boots to climb up stairs or something or maybe they're using them to fly. Ultimately her back is either exposed with a bunch of tattoos or the hood has a bunch of patterns and the sleeves are black or a certain color. They are big and big. We have a curvy figure. It harkens back to college where this girl had this amazing shape to her body and I have to say that I do really like that. I do really like that.
The real person is a piece of shit but ultimately in real life I do like a woman with that type of figure so that's why I try it a lot. There's nothing wrong with drawing a woman with a figure. I think that many times to show the people who are on the internet are basically Puritans, conservatives, people who have never developed their sexuality to any great degree. They're basically immature and ultimately incelibate. I'm not being incelibate here. Ultimately just saying that I like that type of structure in my art and that her hair is to be multi-colored with a blonde element, a blonde ponytail sticking out.
Now I already did this one but pretend I didn't do it so that I come back to it again. Ultimately this is a move you can make. You can come back to an idea again to get more ideas.
Now I already did this one but pretend I didn't do it so that I come back to it again. Ultimately this is a move you can make. You can come back to an idea again to get more ideas.
What if I did not like what I just drew there? What if I wanted to combine elements that are featured in the other drawings above? I wanted to make the helmet into something more akin to one of those cornucopia-style hats. Maybe it could be an owl mask that covers the face or something or I don't know. Maybe you can just get rid of that element and make the woman have spiky hair or long hair instead of curves like the cornucopia hat normally would. Ultimately it adds an interesting element to things.
Instead it could be inside of a shopping mall or it could be inside of a home. These people are having a party and they have a mini version of the video game parlor inside their own house.
Basically you got 3 across the top, 3 across the bottom, and 3 across the bottom again. Now obviously the ones at the top, the last one you can see at the top of the other image of the girl with a fetter, has sleeves in a tree color descending into it. Maybe it starts as black. Maybe she has a red bikini top. Above her is a dude who is supposed to be Flame Lord.
This one is not a part of any form of props but ultimately adds a very interesting question: what is horseshoe design for technology and what is the purpose of it? Pretty much what if that same theme is found on the ceiling instead? How can these two elements come together to actually make something unique?
Of course this is a building but behind it it's like a screen. It's like a waterfall. When I went to Southern College they had a waterfall that was tall and ultimately you can only see it if you went inside the hotel. Orientations, basically, there's one of these things you can see only at that time. I will sometimes go there to see it but ultimately not really. It is a rare thing to do but ultimately that's the level of purity I want to communicate in this thing of this thing not being very much seen.
Maybe it is inside of a person's home and that ultimately no one else sees it because it is a part of their home. This person doesn't have many friends or family that she is good with that will ever come into her home.
Now some of these I didn't take good pictures of obviously and there are many more that are terrible to take pictures of. You can see the image before this one but this one basically comes from the towels I took a picture of. They're three different towels: a purple one, a pink one, and a white one that has neopolitan colors in a certain sense or something else minus the brown but we don't need that.
What adorns her sleeves are these feathers. I don't think anyone got to know anything but literally this shit, when I'm talking about stuff that can happen in life, is that literally I made the final version of this picture. This thing: I couldn't get the same ratio of images onto one page because I made some think a bit bigger than what it originally was and so this got cut off. I didn't actually mean for it to get cut off but at the end of the day, what can you even do? Can you even do anything good with this? That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Project: trying to color them all but ultimately it's gonna be very hard to actually make a box around each one of them when they kind of bleed into each other's images. You would actually have to crop something off and make it smaller just for it to fit. I wasn't going to do that. See an example above that is, "Dad would have to shrink the dude above so that he does not coincide with this image." I would have to move them over but I'll be doing it digitally a bit because I'm not gonna race. I just decided, instead of doing it digitally and doing all that shit, I'm just gonna make it smaller by drawing. Again that's the quickest way because if I was to remove the background and then rearrange different elements, it would have been a nightmare.
Also you don't have a lasso tool in Canva, which is why I primarily use Photoshop. Kind of basically saying they own your work now if you are to upload them and so no I'm not doing that.
Basically you got 3 across the top, 3 across the bottom, and 3 across the bottom again. Now obviously the ones at the top, the last one you can see at the top of the other image of the girl with a fetter, has sleeves in a tree color descending into it. Maybe it starts as black. Maybe she has a red bikini top. Above her is a dude who is supposed to be Flame Lord.
Now obviously this doesn't actually fit in with the whole realism effort and it kinda really doesn't. Ultimately this does have flame surrounding his arms coming off of him and black pants that basically go up into red pants in a gradient. Yet before that is a mysterious purple, like the sunset, and maybe at the bottom is a blue that is tinged with orange and purple. I think that, literally, I really think that I have something great here and the aspect that you can get better from this.
Going across from them is an ice cream person. That's basically it. I don't know what the background would be for any of these two people yet but I'm thinking the ice cream one is in the forest and it's futuristic. It's like a platform. When I went to this different community college, it had a platform and it went to the woods. Basically this whole campus was in the fucking woods and it's just surrounded by trees. I'd be like, fuck that, fuck fucking fuck this place. It's kinda just being the white people's place when it should be for everyone.
Anyway the other one, I guess, would be in a similar location but inside of a gym that's rock climbing and it's futuristic. It goes up very much. Doors and you can also see other buildings from out there, outside of a window that's in the middle. There could also be pools inside of it and there could be a girl inside the pool looking at him, saying, "You're hot," or something, which would be funny because he actually is hot in the sense of fire, not me being gay or some bullshit. Some people are gonna say to ya, "Some people just don't have lives."
Anyway we go to the next one and there could be multiple things that don't actually look nice. Maybe it can be a gelatin dude and a gelatin dude who's on top. They have emo wear and they have black hair or in bleach blonde and it's brown here. Maybe they combined together to create a hero or something. It looks sexually suggestive but ultimately I intended it to be that way. It's just forced to put this stuff in a small space that makes him look weird and she wears black clothes with with a tank top that literally has another element underneath that basically is full of intentional holes but is made out of circles, it adds to the frame look in an organic way. She has shorts and they have horizontal leg colors. If you want to show and watch '90s anime, they have these black scenes where they have different colors going horizontally and vertically. It makes it a unique look that is never repeated. It's literally something unique and maybe her stockings reference that.
She was intentionally meant to be striking a pose, as in she's running and the alien creature is on her back. It's just during a boring cityscape, like when before you enter a room there's that element that she's crossing over with her bare hands or something. Maybe her hands actually have something for that. Maybe her hands have blue liquid things at the bottom to prevent her from hurting herself. Ultimately there's a blue horizontal across the floor that zigzags and it's a jag. Ultimately it can be very annoying and very intense when you realize that you can't fit all that stuff in one paint, in one small corner.
This is all you get. It also doesn't have a prompt. Those three at the top don't have a prompt. The only one that has a prompt I haven't covered already is the one with the letters. When a woman appears to have big boobs, it's almost as if she has wings for eyebrows. She's based off of a prompt, basically the first one with the glasses. Whatever the background was supposed to be, the background there was supposed to be wooden floors, glass, something futuristic, and they have a cookie L there or something to it and ultimately she is just in a crouch pose in the middle of this room. That could be like the entryway into a bigger place or it's just another room in a bigger place.








Comments
Post a Comment