Snake0&0.


 In drawing the prompts I just added more ideas. Some of these do not have a prompt idea and so ultimately this one, the one that I'm actually looking at, is the one with the dude with the spiky hair who's driving something. Ultimately that's basically to say that he's literally not surrounded by a woman. These are just other drawings surrounding him.


To clarify that what else could you actually do to give it more space instead of small space? I don't know. Like the other drawings, I just couldn't get it close enough in the camera taking for it to actually turn out well and so this is all I was forced to do. In the first drawing of the draft I didn't actually have good spacing, which allowed for more drawings to occur on a paper. What I actually wanted to do was to show the different drawings in a small scale as big drawings. I literally wanted to show it in a certain space where it could be seen and received as a bigger drawing. That is the upgrade, that's the change, the improvement I would make: to draw this version of events but actually make it cohesive. There are these a little putting the 5 together with the residue completes the image. That could be the upgrade. 

The only thing I can think about is actually making the spacing better between the images so that when you take a picture you can actually take the full picture and allow it to make it a bit smaller (so that you can see the background and ultimately he did not make it too large in the final version where I colored everything). For spacing issues when I re-drew it 

Comments

Popular Posts