The technogothica:; artists vs poets

 I for a long time have pondered the true event to fit inside Technogothica and then one I have come up with is artists versus poets. A new idea, a new blog event that ultimately asked the question: What are times, what are themes, and what is the value of music? How do we perceive music? Is that the way it is to everyone else? The answer is no. Ultimately a work to explore the highly thing that is taken for granted that no one ever knows about or cares to reference. I made some new elements, some new games with this one. That ultimately will play out in a blog event, likely 60 posts or something. I don't know. It will tell a certain type of story using the method of real-time comics to do it too. Essentially this comes about realizing that Technogothica was supposed to be an event to be built upon and yet over a decade has been built upon and this is the final result. There are many elements to Technogothica, the actual story, and I don't know. It's like a cashew. Literally a cashew has a fruit component and there's the nut. Ultimately this is the cashew nut. Technogothica is the fruit and so with that in mind you win. 

A new event! That means that literally the whole 10-year thing is over. Effectively with this word. Just imagine if you tried to look at the things while I was doing the class elements. This practically can be utilized as the class elements.


However instead of allowing people to view it this time for free, this version will literally come with a paywall. A daily story for the cast and characters, exploration of the different themes, and ultimately just to see the work we're looking at. It follows a woman who I'm going to call Fergie. Why Fergie? Fergie was popular in 2005 but he fell off. Ultimately this is to follow the 20-year advent of someone who, I guess, just imagine. Instead of doing the whole 2005 to now thingy, we're going to do the 2000 whatever, 2027 to 2047, to make it futuristic. See how much society changes, how the perception of music changes to a person. Why would I do this? Because I can and ultimately ponders an extensional question of the worth of music to the human condition. This falls in line with the complex nature of Technogothica that I was trying to talk about before. In addition to this each day comes with a real-time comic draft that you can buy. That is special to each day. Wow. 

Comments

Popular Posts