1st


 This is the one where Krista is watching porn. The room has the cobblestone floors and walls, the the blue carpet and the plushies on the floor. It's a draft generally can be refined and yet I did not do that. Usually I use other pencils to make this and make the makeup straight  one pencil that ultimately doesn't even do the job well but ultimately it takes longer to use the other pencils and then add the detail. I would still be working on it. Learning to draw small it's just a new skill I picked up and ultimately it helps get ideas out. I do this to show you the process behind me creating the work.

The the whole conception is not finished with this work. To avoid same face syndrome I often use another guide for the face and basically a woman offline or two women offline and I combine  the features. For what is happening is that literally I get tired of drawing the same face. I used to have the the event called style is a different woman and literally was the effort to draw woman in my style but represent the woman still and yet it could not be complete because of the restructuring.

Anyways my friends in this world I gave her a chain that says Krista it may not be decipherable but ultimately there is a way that I can actually finish things works and as they are as small images and it takes a lot of time and you have different pencils that represent different stages of the process. If something I learned recently how to do to save paper and ultimately save time. Why you have to use less colors just for the face but also the process is much more intricate then what it normally is which means you have to use a different coloring method to get it right. I however don't want people to get discouraged by this process. I made the images small for a reason and ultimately I took a picture of each one of them. If you have a flower a flower function on your phone you can take pictures of clothes that is what I used.  Quite  literally this one can be expanded on greatly by looking online for references of real tattoos and people with braids, frayed shorts, stockings and weird shoes. This adds a value to the artwork you can also perhaps I don't know if you want to lead into the trends just look up food that is rare in a in a certain restaurant and add it into the image.

 Why? You can get traction from having these things inside the image especially if you reference the items used and it may open doors to get a sponsorship or something. But yet, the room is made to look near futuristic and wellness most of the details or not present you can look up online to an element that obviously when I actually be included in in modern buildings like exposed scaffolding and she was seeing taverns and bars into her room but yet and clear and transparent look to the scaffoldings make it futuristic. Or if the scaffolding somehow having an extra ex proxy look. Having strings television screens multiple television screens some type of app would iconography basically can communicate a future finalism in conjunction that communicates the idea however you may not choose to see things this way and ultimately you can deviate from the norm of the style presented and do your own things. In this I wanted to communicate the porn model is actually coming out of the screen originally that was not the plan it's just supposed to be a boring  laptop setup.

Anyways using all these things and suggestions you can elevate the idea too.

Comments

Popular Posts