2013
By 2013 there's no more Saturday morning cartoons. The only thing I would watch is Adventure Time and even that's not really that great. Yes it's okay but is it the show I would actually want to be watching? No not really. For the main show no. It tries to be a mix of action and comedy but at the end of the day it just deeply became this indie philosophical thingy that just doesn't work . I'm not sure I agree with all their messages but it's a relic. It's kinda sad that pretty much this is the last era of creation. I guess you can say 4 just to last work to be created. There's another work called Kat and Vin that I never materialized properly. It's supposed to be of a new generation that's supposed to come up after I finish the methods. You may say that's what I'm going to do now and it might be but ultimately I didn't intend for it to be this long that it would be working on this. Ultimately it took nearly 13 years for for me to complete the method and do what can actually get you the works that I want to start a company with. Ultimately it was a hard journey but it all starts at the beginning of 2013. Let's go back to the cultural elements of this time period. People doubted that 2013, this was the end of humanity. This was the end of human life. There's going to be an apocalypse because of the ancient Mayan calendar, since the world went in 2013. Wow! It's just another show of how people like to mystify Native American culture to a point of absurdity.
When people say today maybe the world did end in 2013 and we live in hell, that is basically to summarize maybe the Mayans were white or Aztecs, whomever culture it was. I've been trying to say what this is all about. I had so much annoyance inside of me. I had so much fear, so much hatred, so much disrespect about what was going to happen to me that the only way I could do is continue. I would've spent some time outside the house. Too hostile. These are the things I get for everything, by the way. These are the things I get for anything.
- Revengers
- E-027 Harksville
- The Poland spin-off Van
mr. Speed was done around this time period
X team
- Dirty Pop
Mason Trails
- Basically anything that was drafted the previous year is done in this time period like Bandar Pitt , Breaking Ponies and Techno party
Duby duby
kinda sad when you're basically not able to actually do a full anything and I kinda realized the mistake of that time was not nothing. There's nothing I could do in that situation. Ultimately I'm tired of writing 20 serial X things and just wanted to experiment. All the ones you can consider to buy comics were updated. Chain Man and Duster had been done since the Idea Database so it wasn't in there.
I'd like to think of how much trauma was in that time period, how much sadness was in that time period, how lonely it truly was. Just in the back yard in the green chair, being bitten by bugs and mosquitoes, wearing a hoodie in heat, listening to music so I can get this stuff done without any interactions from inside. You would think that when you went to college things were going to get better. No, they didn't get better. They got worse. All right I found myself just thinking about all the things I could have done if I had a better environment to conduct my stuff in and I would have probably been better off. In the end I did what was better off: not going elsewhere; however all worries were gone and Tanay Irish got dressed for graphic novels each that basically were actual comics storyboarded out. It's a mark of the first method I ever went thinking. I mean it's actually learned to use it well. I think that ultimately I could have continued with more new ideas but at a certain period of time dude just wanted to speed things up so he could get through the comic book methods and truly learn quickly to succeed.
I would graduate high school and Natureforce would be one of the last works I would create before Forge! Because ultimately Forge is not the work that you would seem to be the last one but it was actually the last comic created in a method that is basically just an impromptu method of creating comics.
Now some may be asking, "Doesn't the conflagration count?" It doesn't because ultimately I don't. The great thing is that literally it was a work in progress, only for me to award the F. official series when I got done learning how to make comics. Truly that didn't happen and so there would have been no new Callum B comics simply for the reason that those ones didn't get greenlit yet. Kat and Vin still remain a mystery. It was also developed around the same time as Natureforce being part of the next generation over.
By this time I actually wanted it to be worked out and not rushed and hopefully just take my time doing it. If I ever put a work that was with a Kiyombe title as for branding effort but truly not yet. Can anything else be added? Simply I haven't gotten to that point yet but maybe at a later date I will. This essentially concludes the the last era of the Kyonbe before the next generation process starts .
You know the last Saturday cartoon went off on my birthday and it's just sad. They weren't showing anything new in the first place, just old shows, and pretty much it was called the Vortex. I was thinking about that. Technically I can just continue the journey throughout the creation of Kyonbi. I will continue to go on learning how to make comics but I will just stop here for now. As this is a draft, I use an audio transcription thing to write and type in so that's why there are so many errors in the names. Ultimately I'll go back to it and fix it.
Comments
Post a Comment