Lastomes


 Now I really like the black hat that's a tricone and she has black hair. This is basically the one where the city is like Pirate Dean but futuristic. This woman is supposed to be a black woman. She's giving emo stylings for clothes.


What is typically not known by the conservative media, that's what I'm going to call it, is that they like to keep black women stuck in the past and fail to acknowledge the true culture of black women. It's not some ghetto people but it's full of different people when there is whole idealism it just begins to become something that is disgusting and disturbing: to keep black women as just tools to be hated, tools for white supremacy. To say, "Oh black women don't have it? Just look at white women instead." They're always trying to promote some white woman in the media overtly and then they are a black woman.

Ultimately we still live in a time period where black women are not valued for who they are but for stereotypes and churchy stereotypes and all this bullshit. This football bullshit of a strong Christian black mother helped this dude get through the NFL bullshit. Meanwhile he's basically a tool for white oppression, regardless if he knows it or not or if that is who he is or isn't. That's basically the hand you play in society, the hand you play in life.

Yet I draw this black woman. This is not deeply political but just draw them as natural, what black people are. I was reminded of the DreamCon. It's this thing where all the black people can go for their otaku stuff. Why do you need such a space? Because ultimately black people can exist in a normal space while people are white nationalists and subvertly trying to fuck with them. You have to see, that literally is just to give black people a chance to actually experience things wrong, the trauma of white nationalist nationalism seeping into everything. I gotta tell you that the World Cup is just two months every five years and yet this was the worst-covered World Cup in history. I have been alive for a very long time, my friends, and I have never seen one so bad.

ABC is just overly, overly abusing its power as state-run media. ABC is basically state-run media. All those things, ABC, NBC, Fox, ABC, are state-run media. They basically are state-run media.

Meanwhile the World Cup is treated as something to be hated while they servently pretend to play into it, that it has such diversity but lean away from showing any Black Americans taking part in it because Black Americans must be for football or nothing. That's all we must be good for. Obviously that's what those people at GMA believe people should be about.

When it comes to the white American women's soccer winning something some years ago, they all up on them. When it comes down to the American team in the FIFA soccer tournament, the World Cup, you literally cannot get them to say shit about it. It's not the big event. They gotta be deviating to football. Let's get ready for football. We gotta do this dumb Fourth of July fake-ass thing that basically doesn't even tell the truth about the American identity. Everything is star-spangled banners, this and that. It's almost blinding how much of a dream that is. That is a dream. That is not history. That is a dream. It's commercialism. It's marketing. It's not history.

They try to teach you some history. No you're not. I mean literally I already know what history is in America and you're not going to sit there and act as if I don't know anything. They must think their audience is a bunch of idiots because that's what they think you are and you're not. I sit there and think that no black, no dark-skinned woman can ever be a part of the... there are no dark-skinned women to this day who are a part of this state-run media. If any black woman is on there, they are a light-skinned black woman, Gayle King, the other one, the other one, and it all goes on. There cannot be a black person who is truly a black person in the sense of their allegiance to actually making their life better instead of just kissing white ass. I make this woman to be a person who is actually true to themselves and has emo styling. Well it's not contradictory but it's something where people can imagine how things should be. Why make her have dark skin is not political but ultimately to just show reality as it is. It's not some political messaging. It's just that the realness of it.
 And to improve this I didn't actually color it so ultimately no. There's no way I could actually improve the coloring level but at the level I could just add more detail. I have different pencils I employ. Sometimes you have to start with a basic pencil and then work your way up to the pencils that have the most detail. Adding too much in a deepwidth pencil is too much. Simply just too much  that you cannot add detail in any easy way unless you erase it and draw over it, which sometimes I do but ultimately it's just best to not do that. At the end of the day let's consider that it's actually hard to add more detail. What detail would be added is that somehow make her entire body seem or something. Add more buildings inside. Add the ship in sight where the audience can actually see it amidst all the buildings in the background. Tthat kind of be it for this one. 

Comments

Popular Posts