Bb
This is the one where the two friends are getting into this guy's car. Ultimately I wanted to show them being very unique. This is a pose. Obviously I didn't color it or maybe if I did color it, it just didn't look as good as this version did.
Her legs, her feet are very foreshortened. That is the practice of making something bigger while connecting it to something smaller to show depth. Usually animators use foreshortening and so do artists to show the depth of perception.
She's leaving the house and she doesn't have much on her feet. She's got black bands on her feet and that is it. There are some girls who walk around like this. Instead of having a furry tail she has a flamingo go tell. Ultimately her friend is down the steps. I don't know if it's a good idea to advertise a person leaving the house in so much of a hurry that they're gonna trip over. Maybe I should just make an incline just so that people do not think that it's normal to do this shit. If you do this in real life, you're gonna fall over. Ultimately I have to realize that some of my core demographic is children and so no we can't do this. I said some of my core demographic, not all of it.
Anyway they get in the car and the city is very futuristic but you can't actually see all that. All you can see is the palm trees, very barely. I guess this is the actual better version of whatever I drew. Next wasn't that great? It marks the intrigue of the foreshortening technique, kind of basically, and I don't know. I don't even think I drew this one on there. I actually didn't draw it again so no.
What I could improve is to make it smaller a bit so that the other characters can be seen or make their heads bigger. That would make the woman much smaller and more
compact to fit with them. That will change the style but also make everything compact.
I love the fact that the manner in which a dude is annoyed as fuck with the state of stagnation in one's artistic journey is that they had to devise something so ingenious to improve upon the skill. Basically that's what art is.
With AI you can't actually do these things. You can't improve on something when you have never failed. Robots do not have lives. We as human beings have lives and we can improve. What an AI is doing when it is improving is just updating its code but for us it takes resolve, strength, and mental strength to change.
Many times people are swayed easily by a stranger's words. Whatever another stranger's story is, it's none of your business in the sense of art and your journey. Take heed that you probably shouldn't just be looking at other people's art and being jealous of it and jealous of their lives because you can't have what you have and what you can have. There's a lot that you can have my friend.
When I do this I am taking a lot. I am forging a new future with this. You can very easily see how this adds into ideas but I am not done. I want to actually have her wear the same type of jacket Dane Romeo is wearing but green this time. Some green earrings and some green pine tree stockings and let's say sandal-like bands on her feet, Japanese style instead but somewhat futuristic. That changes a lot. It's a contrast between holiday, Christmas, and tropical.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment