2009 to 2011
2009.
2009 was a year seeing old friends become the worst people that they could have ever been in the history of the Earth and in the multiverse. If you had an Arab friend in kindergarten they now white nationalist. Ultimately a time of growth and a time of change and deciding who you want to be and realizing your actions have weight. Maybe I decide to make the idea database to get do the hard work to make the dreams come true. Get some order and some structure.
Basically everything started over again. If there's a 2007 version of things then it starts over again. I focused on we we building all the old ideas like universe Express and all these other words from the 2003 era, various comedies and doggy dog scouts became revel scouts. Mr. Green was not realized. French Fried, Cerol, totally blue and chicken boy included. I got to say that the comedies were later we moved because I didn't feel like doing them anymore. Anyways, I did not go over these works that most of them to French Fried 2006 works and totally blue and Chicken boy are 2007 works.
When I got to tell you I forgot to add those things you just ultimately because they're they're just too much stuff and I did not remember to put in there. To me I did not understand the importance of some of these works. It's still hard part of the the effort of what would become Kyeombi. The efforts the idea database was still for all the works online and so that I can take it wherever I want and have it always available. That's something most people cannot even do in the modern era. I didn't say literally would do something else or more but they wouldn't likely use ai and that's just not the assignment to make anything go when you understand that it was crucial to start this then you understand that this is a different era this is a true Kyeombi era.
Chainman and Duster was a work created in this time. Apparently me has ultimately the same to you and this is when Supreme was created and ultimately summer house, stories from the coffee shop, atom, crimickly. Slayers of wolve 4 was written here and it would take until 2011 or 12 for the 5th to even be created. 5th book to be created. Why? I didn't know how to get to the next installment. Essentially that was it for a minute. That was it for like two years. I had so much fun writing this book series.
This year is the year of people deciding who they want to be for the rest of their life. You know who I decided to be? Me, a person who creates Kyeombi and me and not the person who makes excuses on why it cannot be created. I feel sorry for myself and just did it even despite it not being easy.
Ultimately if there are any additions to this time period, Atom is about a hero in the future. It never got continued. Urbanist was something that never got continued. Is that a work? New story is doing a continued. There are so many, so many works. Does that make sense of why and why anything happens? The most, the most apparently interesting things he said, chainman and Duster and supreme, basically spin off from the Apollo and sunglasses effort. Ultimately it's just to continue the time to end the traditions. Launching for would become the main focus as I was to write the entire work and I'll be something because, unlike the others, anything that had anything beforehand, I upgraded it so launching for ten volumes each had dirty cereals. Polards is the same thing. At first I later retracted it and made them or maybe not. I don't remember.
How much, well, I say, is that there's a period of time where Polards has 20 cereals and now dirty cereals, okay? Per 10 volumes or writer 8, and I think that you have to understand kind of me. I entered a new era and basically Mysterious and changer are included. Universe express magma one nine is not. You name war you game is not. Iron boy is Stripes is not. Someone, the maximum hippest to hoppist, becomes maximum. The story never quits. The story never ends. This is basically the new era stories of the coffee shop, which is basically the sequel of Mysterious and changer direct places. Ultimately this is an era of new changes. This era is basically concluded with the completion of the idea database and ultimately, I don't know what to tell you. This is where the emo era starts to end and is replaced by something different and Tumblr culture starts to become something that I just don't want to be a part of. Okay sometimes you gotta understand that me, the dude, lives through so much racism that makes me hurt, honestly. That space is basically anti-black. I'm going to just say it: no. No. Okay you you gotta realize that this is an exclusionary space that promotes white ideology. Whatever you call look-smashing today, that's basically what this space is: it promotes that emo boy/white boy look and ultimately ignores the existence of anyone else. If they do exist it's only to fetishize them as gay or something. To which? No, Eww! Disgusting! Not that gay people are disgusting but you know what I mean.
The only time a black person can appear as if they're gay and basically have the same train of thought as the white main character. Else they are the villain. These girls are monsters in that community I ultimately do not like these people. I really don't. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear that Kyomey is not that. Ultimately despite having emo people, it's because I came before all that shit and was actually around when that stuff was popular. Now. Oh no, this is just an era of me working on the Idea database and the different works. I would create more different stories that would lead up to the creation of Forge, different novel ideas that I never finished. The Invincible Misadventurers. There are many more, right? Who were the ones that I worked on for a minute and never actually finished?
All Worries Gone was created in 2011. 2011 is actually the year everything concludes and this is the last work that I will work on and may be inspired by a certain person that helped me move into GT all those years ago. I was actually only five at that point in time. After this, everyone who is in that place, in that GT program, is either one or two things: innocent or a white nationalist. Ultimately I just want to make it clear: just because a person is around these people doesn't mean that I am those people. I feel as if some people have put out a perception and imagery that I am some whitewashed black person. I am not.
Alright I ultimately gotta stress these things. Oh I'ma stress these things. These idealisms and this mindset that Kyombe is not for bigotry, a particular culture that only white people have power in it. Ultimately in my years I find that it appeals mostly to Latinos who watched Saturday morning cartoons in the past and few South Koreans. Those are the only demographics it appeals to. It's definitely not for white people or non-Latino black people who want something traditional comic book-y and in a white mindset and they do things that way. That's just not what this thing is. This is not Superman, this is not DC, this is not Marvel. I don't do diversity when everything is actually authentic, as in to what people of color are, not stereotypes. People want to see people pigeonholed. I just gotta tell you that I am not the person who's just gonna sit here and be like, "Oh yeah, Marvel and DC are so great." That's not it. Marvel and DC are not what this thing is about. Ultimately no, it is not.
I just think about some people who have tried to claim that Doggy Dog Scouts rips off that thing called the Paw Patrol but ultimately that's a lie when the plot is so different. These are alien dog humanoids who walk on two legs and are space police. The Paw Patrol is not. Whatever they are, it's not even for the same audience group. It's for babies bro. This is for teenagers and it was ultimately a spin-off of Iron Boy.
This is just a trend in the universe of Xeno because they all take place in the same universe. You got:
- you got green people
- you got elf people
- you got dog people and/or animal people
- you got metal people
Wow it builds a universe that maybe one day some people actually will travel in, like Universe Express. Wow. However when I was writing the idea database I tried to make them separate. I was not trying to have any crossovers so while adding it may be a little bit more difficult. To actually establish a unit, the story, what it makes the story special without mixing it up with another story. The problem with some things is that you mix it up too early and it loses the point what the story actually is about. That is not what I was going for until no 2011. No, 2011 is also its own thing, as in I start to create new ideas that ultimately aren't part of the last era of ideas. For Kion-B before I go into complete comic development arc, if there's any work outside of that, no, the confirmation is not the part of Kion-B.
Comments
Post a Comment