Which i did. How I make comics in Fall 2013

 Pretty much when I look back on college, I remember the things, the places, the smells. Ultimately the smell of the bathroom in the dorm. The smell of the elevator could be smelling like vomit sometimes. The perfume of the different women. The having to go to the math center as the most dangerous part of the campus journey. Finding myself in a great place of realization that no one else experiences reality like I do, pretty much. Most of those people in that place were evil. I just think about how many people did die trying to get an education. Yes I'm not going to go into that but ultimately for what I got to say has been ten years in the making. I don't know why I say 13 years, I was about to say 13 years in the making. Maybe 2020, 2013, but ultimately there are so many different things that people assume are gone because these people have moved on but nope it's all me centered so it never goes away.


The element of comics is one that is primal, something that no one could ever impact. Some people would like to think that they can but they really cannot. For whatever they were trying to do and trying to make to be stopped only made me continue stronger. I today tell you the story of how I started comics in college but first we must go back to ninth grade in 2009. Why? Because that's when I started the modern effort to make comics at all. Okay. It all starts with a combination of, I would say, the elementary and middle school crowd with a new group of people. Certain people would like to later shift the narrative that they own past events like the kindergarten time period, the elementary time period, and middle school time period when, bro, you weren't there. You definitely can't claim anything when you weren't there.


Suspiciously fetishizing one girl is important. The circumstances are always important because it later impacts the college situation, why two schools are at rivalry and how evil they can be, or at least the many organizations inside of them, or suspiciously the organizations inside. Ha ha! And pretty much these people and their white nationalist supremacist ideologies hinder me. Their followers hinder me and they continue to do this to this day. That's why I speak about it.


Ultimately when it comes to the event that happened in the fall of 2016, they were there too. Ultimately, enough. Just enough. You're not good people. You're not white. You'll never be white and you won't ever be in high school again. Some people have a fixation on high school but I obviously don't. All my stories are not even based off of high school at all! But ultimately I was going to go back to that and explain to you where a person came from and what they had to deal with: racism, self-hatred. Rather not me having self-hatred, basically a bunch of Latinos, few white people. I won't even say the white people at this point; it's mostly the Latinos. Few black people having self-hate. I wouldn't actually say a few black people. All of them, all of the black people, having self-hate. If there's a black person in the story, they have self-hate.


A woman I knew from high school later bleached her skin. Why? She was always crazy. Ultimately what does a person aspire to make in comics? Something that is not racist. That's very important to state today in this media landscape. Everything is very token, everything is very obviously token. I'm not going to go into things but in general that may be for another time period but I just want to get straight to the point. It's just made for a bunch of white people who may or may not exist, is what I'm saying at this point. It just supports a closed-minded racist ideology and pretty much good luck with that being entertainment. It ain't kyoB is not some white nationalist shill and will never be. I wanted to make that perfectly clear. Before I even start the story of how I even created comics, I gotta say all this because people think that they control my brand and they have some right to say what it is and that he's racist and all this other bullsh*t. Ultimately the comic book company is not really even started because no one dares to buy my works in the first place because they have a great deal of prejudice that stems from this group of people promoting their ideological bullsh*t. That basically, by me going to school with them, associates me with some crazy people who are racists. I am not a racist and it's time for this sh*t to end. High school has been over for like 13 years and pretty much people just need to stop. I don't wanna be bothered with those people. I don't wanna be bothered with the freaks connected to them. I don't wanna be connected to anyone who is connected to them. Okay. Some people can post a story about how they married the love of their life when it's just some token white dude they just found, some ugly motherfuckin' smuck. Ultimately you really got to know that they probably just had sex and then got married after that and that's pretty much what their whole relationship was governed by. Ultimately what stupid motherfuckers. Fuck you people and hell no, fuck your marriage too.


That may sound mean-spirited but not when you understand this bit: these people try to co-opt your own history simply because they knew someone in 9th grade, to which they don't actually know them at all and just think that they do. When a person dies they think that they have some right to say who they were when they know jack squat, nothing, absolutely fuck nothing. This is the most silly shit that a person could be fucked with. At the end of the day this is the shit a person has to deal with in making comics.


By the way it's not like a dude is doing something particularly special or unique. It has never been done before but maybe people want to stop black people from creating comics. You ever think of that? Well that's the conclusion I have come to and that's what you're going to see in the story. No one is an asset, everyone is an enemy, and ultimately to ask for help is to be given the most hate. Anytime you ask for help you get hate.


Ultimately I'm going to stick to the college point. If you read the previous one, basically you understand that when I join that Facebook group you meet all the racist people in the comic book industry at Marvel/DC who really don't like black people and they're pretty much already your enemy by default. Ultimately you gotta see why I do got to be intelligent to not even mark into that space in the first place because there's no one to buy anything there when they're just a bunch of white nationalist people. Even if they happen to be black, they're still white nationalists and you know how I learned that there could be a black white nationalist from high school. Oh wow, everything comes full circle, you know.

You would think that going to college was a magical place but you already knew that it was a low-budget, piece-of-shit college in the first place. Technically a dude has no pride, no pride in that place. Why? Because everyone there just added to a bigger problem, a bigger problem that existed since high school. Ultimately it's a harassment problem, a problem that you may secretly face and many others face. Ultimately how this harassment affects me is that it hinders the comics. It is terrorism. I want it to be known as terrorism because that's what it is. When people have unfettered access to your private space and think that they can basically control you by whatever they think they know about you, which is pretty little and pretty limited, and then that's all the people from high school I've intentionally meant to enter the space. Drew these people and ultimately: no, enough! You don't know me and you never will. It adds more of these people and more problems and there's a rivalry between the two groups and pretty much, you know, enough. Whatever you are, I am not and ultimately I would want whatever you are gone from the earth. Anyone would want a rapist gone from the earth. Anyone would want a murderer gone from the earth. In this case I would want you, weapons, to be probably both of them gone from the earth.


I mean some people can post these little cute things on the internet but at the end of the day who are you truly? What is your true history? What are your true motivations? You're not some main character of any story. You're just a criminal. You're just a thug, a hoodlum from a white nationalist cause.


Ultimately I go to college. I try to have a plan to get things started. Basically it's to find some allies to create comics with, to build a company with but ultimately all my efforts would not get to that point in the first place. There's no, some would say, some would say you could just use a girlfriend to do that but like no, that's not what a girlfriend is for, by the way, to just be a free worker. Someone saying if she loves you enough but no, just no. You're using a pers there are many people who have used people in this circumstance in this story but it's not me who uses anybody, pretty much. If anybody was technically used it was because maybe it's in their best benefit to be used in that point in time so that they don't end up terribly misfigured. That they can't live a normal life later on. Which means a dude actually saved them in a sense.

My plan was to basically make new ideas in this time period because I knew I wouldn't be able to focus on the true effort, which is the how of making comics. That came in the form of the Conflagration. An effort of new idealisms that were eventually going to become the main Kyeombi comics. Many plans never got made during this time. I just want you to notice that literally I tried to find some people in this place to create comics with but there was no one there. I tried for weeks until the end of the year and at the end of the day there was no one there. I don't know, do you want me to actually go into the details of how sad that actually was? Well no. The one dude I found who was a writer was through this other dude who I really didn't like and ultimately I don't know. Can you force a person to join the cause? The answer is no. I knew they wouldn't be motivated and so no. There is no one there. All you had were some women who were stupid, stupid, behind what is basically a white nationalist birthing cause and they pretty much exist to do what? What is there to exist to do? What is there existing? What is existing there? Do you know what exists there? Would you like to know what exists there?


A bunch of manipulation of a population that they have a certain future when they don't, when a future will never happen, when they're not social enough to do it and ultimately try to match the black people together simply when they know that those people would not get along so that everything is doomed to fail. It is to say peak. Peak. What is college even about at this point? White nationalism. I don't know why Republicans hate college all of a sudden when literally that's what the fucking thing is about. Maybe they're angry that they're not the ones actually doing what they're doing in that place in those places. There's no one there. All you gotta do is find baby mama number one in there. That's all that would ever have been if you follow that nonsense and that shill.


There's this dude called Armstrong. This is the bitch who killed his parents. The bitch who killed his parents. He thought he was a chosen person. He thought he was a chosen person by that school and I would like to imagine that he is the person that represents the school the best. A dude who had three children with this high school sweetheart who happens to be white literally killed his parents and they try to make it seem as if you're supposed to have sympathy for this freak. Many people don't agree with their parents but you don't see them killing them. It takes a special kind of crazy for a person to do this shit. It takes a special kind of crazy to commit to evil. It takes a special kind of malice to basically be of this evil and be proud of it and then hide behind this veiled white nationalist baby factory nonsense. It didn't get him anywhere. The dude is in prison for the rest of his life. You will never see those children and ultimately he has no legacy. He never worked a good job. He never graduated from college. He never will graduate from college in the traditional sense. Maybe they have that in prison but the great thing is that that he was delusional, completely so. That school basically represents people like that, the entitled people who think that they can get away with shit. Whatever it is, they think they can get away with it but they never actually do.


I'm going to focus on the black people for a minute. I'm going to go down the descending line of people I find menaces. You got the football entitled who think that they are the best qualified people, that they are the main characters in the story, and that they define what blackness is but they don't. Pretty much you get to the point where you realize your roommate is basically just a helper of the cause when ultimately he just sleeps around with all these different women and doesn't give a fuck about their feelings or the damages he does. It's just a social circumstance. You gotta realize that in this time period that roommate of mine is the menace. He is the menace. I introduce: sometimes a dude will be just sitting alone with his own friends and this dude comes out of the room, acts as if they are his friends, and basically goes a step too far sleeping with a girl. A dude is trying to get away and ultimately just ruins everything and tries to do this over and over again but ultimately no one else likes him like that and so pretty much it gets on my nerves. So you got three degrees of evil, bro. Just in the black people but these can be applied to all people. Add on to the people who mocked my appearance, like the Arab men who are very unkind, if not closeted gang. The white dude, the country bumpkin, we come from small-town white people. We're closeted; we don't know the real world; we've never seen a black person in our lives. Basically they look insane to me. When a person looks at you like that, make sure to stare them down back or some bullshit. As in the dude is not even looking at you really much but people misunderstand and are basically racist. Pretty much I ain't looking at you. I'm not going to waste my time even looking at you. A dude can't control what it appears like that you're looking at from a stranger. Ultimately you have mental issues. Add that into the indulgence of this place and you'll find that there's nothing but this shit walking around this place.


Maybe specifically let's go into the woman. I do gotta say that, transcendently, in this place women have no art skills, no ability to draw shit, and are pretty much done. I'm just gonna say it. That may sound sexist but there are more people at a community college better suited to be in a comic book company than most of these fuckers who only seem to give, why I call them fuckers, because that's all they fucking do. Okay? That's all they fucking do in this manner that I'm actually right in calling them a fucker because all they do is fuck and party and study by cheating so so yeah what type of college is this? Not that you should expect people to be artists but ultimately when they just only do the study, it is cheap basically. Really don't do anything that actually constitutes learning anything for the sake of learning it. You gotta know what type of place this is. Alright. That is not that is not appropriate and pretty much school pride? No! There may be some nerdy woman but ultimately they have no effort, no ambition, and pretty much my effort in life at this time is not to have children. My effort is to make comics. This is all there is there. Nothing, nothing, nothing at all.


The art college is just full of pretentious elites. There's no one there and so basically the place is completely desolate but there's so much support for footballers and every token person on the face of the earth but none for comics, none for anything, and maybe that's a good thing I realized sitting out a pond.


I'm just going to say that if I type this shit out, you should imagine that an entire series of events where I'm talking to people and realizing who they are. They aren't the people who you will want working with you. They are not the people who are worth anything.


I mean I spoke to a lot of people on that campus, from the library to the dorms, to another dorm and outside of the dorm. In the Moody Diner, in the other diner, a bunch of places. Yet no one, no one, was a match. No one was a match at all. This is showing you how desolate the situation is. Maybe a person didn't understand how fucked up this situation is but after a minute you give up hope on this idealism and focus on what you have. Basically with  Big Sun, I realize the best way was a small format but ultimately why I didn't just go for it is a mystery. I just wanted to be lazy. I should've just gone for it and history would've been different but maybe that would be bad for history. As in I would've never gone to the community college to realize something: how interconnected things are, how massive the evil is. I don't give a fuck about what anyone else is saying. And pretty much all that I did myself was all that mattered. The conflagration to me was trying to get out ideas that else would have hindered you. The process behind the small comics like Big Sun opened the door to what was to come later. Later on in the next year, pretty much without all this, without all my effort, nothing would have ever happened.


Ultimately how did I go? Well how did I get into comics? How did I do comics in college? It is ultimately against racism, against people who just wanted you to give up your effort to raise children with them. Ultimately I'm saying this: that early on I wasn't ever going to sleep with anybody because literally it's stupid. That's not my goal! That was not my plan! Don't you think it'd be strange to have a goal and then get into a side quest that becomes a life decision that ultimately has consequences? You know what what's on my nerves is that people are waving this shit, waving what could have been over your face for years. Not understanding that they're assholes. Not understanding that for a woman to do this, you're ultimately a child. You're so easily molded by other people's thoughts and opinions, you're basically their bitch. Their servant to make children with another person and you fail to understand that.


You basically are so wrapped up in their ideology that you can't even think of what they've done to you. You will be in denial and delusion until you're forced to realize that the people who exist as your children are their own people. Nothing you ever did was because you wanted to but because you wanted to believe in something that is evil. Something that is disgustingly gross. All I gotta say is that at the end of the day a dude has their pride in who they truly are while all these people have pride in what they never will do, who they never will be, and keep seeking that out. Drew me, and ultimately it's more funny they never realized that the power was always inside of them but they just chose to be one thing and one thing alone. They couldn't understand the effort it takes to actually choose to learn something, to study something, and develop your own process to do it, your own logistics and pretty much.


Who is to win from something like this? No one wins from an ideology like this. It only damages and ruins people's lives. You've got children before you're ready to. A child is a responsibility that shapes the life for years and when it's not done well there's nothing good in the result of it. There's nothing good and so society is set up for collapse and failure.


When the smartest people, aka the so-called "smartest" people, are basically not and basically tone-deaf in every word and every which way, here I am trying to do something that is so far away from what they can even reason. When this is supposed to be college, college-level thinking, college-level knowledge, what do we have? A bunch of bullshit about football, fornicating, partying, and ultimately nothing good of substance at all.


It appears that when you get furthest away from the college, go to the community college, you can at least find some people who are trying to create comics. I wonder why? I wonder why? Even those people are infallible. They are lazy. They ultimately are anti-intellectual and they are very lazy.


What you have to understand is I'm not following anything anyone else had done before. I'm making it myself from the ground up and when I tell you ground up, that is that the configuration is just to get some stuff that's been on my mind all the way. I did Forge, which was to complete a coloring project since the summer. There are so many other things I could have done in hindsight if a dude was truly being honest. Most people don't have enough gumption to do what is necessary to win in comics and that's what no one's gonna teach you: to have that spirit to do it, to be motivated to do it like this. No one else is motivated to do it like this. They all have this idiotic pose, stance, and way of life.


Maybe if I post one comic on Twitter, it would become a thing I could make a little book. No one reads those things. You may make money. You may make money to live off of. People do read those things but you're not gonna be known by Legacy Media. I gotta say that there's a difference between me and other comic book artists in the great effort that I'm not the same as anyone else that is online. Ultimately I don't give a fuck about those people because obviously they're idiots. Most of those people don't go to college. They don't know anything about the real world other than what is outside their door. Which means they're like children. They're like little children. They have no understanding of reality beyond what their parents want them to see.


How old are you? 45 years old? Perhaps you're underdeveloped, a man child, a man woman, a girl woman. All I'm gonna say is you never explored the world. You've only been comforted by what you have always been allowed to see. When you don't know what other people think, when you obviously confidently come to think that no one else would think that when they in fact do, you're an idiot. You will never amount to anything because these people will always be against you. I know these people exist and I know that people do not want black people to create anything, comics or anything at all.


Pretty much I will not be like one of those black people who just think that whatever whatever their life is is guaranteed to be good. It's not. It's not guaranteed to be anything when they're racist, walking around and you basically don't do anything:

- You don't vote

- You don't do shit

- You don't develop yourself

- You don't do what you're supposed to do



You're basically a detractor. You're basically one of them. You're gonna say your ghetto, all this other bullshit, but clearly you're basically a white nationalist yourself at that point. You hate yourself so much you don't do anything you're supposed to do! You make the argument for black people being in chains. That's what your bitch ass does for anyone. All the black people mentioned basically just do that. They're not good people. They can make up whatever fucking story they want but at the end of the day you're doing nothing. You're just another cog in the will. You're just adding to desperation. You're not doing anything.


I'm not trying to say that comics is that great of a thing, but ultimately in the pursuit of higher education it more aligns with what college is supposed to be than all this other bullshit, by the way. In fact you will want your child doing comics instead of fucking and partying and just cheating and not actually learning anything in the first fucking place, by the way.


You know what? So many people are so disconnected from their child and the reality their child is going to live in that they ultimately don't care about whatever child they have. From marriages and unions that are basically fabricated by old people, you have ultimately never made a free choice in your life because you're dictated by racism and fear. You're dictated by this need to acquiesce to people who ultimately do not want the best for you. You let your free will be diluted so that you actually have some free will when you don't you don't have it when you give it up and I just think that sometimes some people expect this to be some website where people will talk about the most recent comics and praise the Boys. That is not me. I want people to understand that I will never praise anyone in the comic book industry. Fuck all those people. I mean it when I say it. I don't give a rat's ass. Why I say this is because those people do not want me to create and effectively try to blacklist a person from a medium that is for everyone, ultimately by depriving them of job opportunities. I don't give a fuck at the end of the day. If it's up to them I won't create comics but it's not up to them. 


Those are some of the most privileged motherfuckers on the face of the earth who have never suffered under the ire of society for doing comics as much as I have. They don't have the ability to do it in any academic pursuit way to actually get a certain result. They had no logical understanding of anything. They don't even know what logic is as math.


You know what? AI is not a bad thing. It's how it is used, how it is given, that is problematic. When ultimately it should be just a combination of an artist's best work that they can use to make more artwork, without it being used by other people as a tool, not for people who have no skills. Ugh. 

Basically this is the second semester. The second semester is a single crucial time period where the dude got more serious and basically launched a fall 2014 effort and basically allowed me to actually create comics of my dreams. Pretty much there's a lot too much to actually speak inside of there and this was only supposed to be about the fall 2014 darteen time period. Pretty much in effort I won't say everything. This is more just to say in general what the thing, what the experience was like, a bad one, and it was because of me that anything got anywhere. By the second semester I ditched looking for anybody. I just focused, I just stayed in my room pretty much and just tried to plan for the future, which I did. 


Comments

Popular Posts