Gogehorn
Most of these do not have prompts as you can figure out but this one basically is leaping over something. I wish I had parkour skills but I don't and so this character does. I wouldn't actually suggest parkour because it can be dangerous but ultimately what if they actually had a parachute and there'd be actual safety measures in place for them to do the shit? They wear knee pads and other stuff and have high stockings that are orange and maybe the bottom is green or maybe in the middle is blue and on blue. When I think about my life in a sense of this parkour scene, it never began but ultimately I couldn't do it. I wouldn't even be doing it because ultimately the only thing I would ever be able to do is the speed walk. That's the only thing. Nothing else because it's too dangerous and you don't want to be dead and so ultimately maybe they're surrounded by a crowd once again.
Those are actually other drawings but that's the improvement: to take what can be seen from this and remake it again. This didn't even make the final drawing. The coloring I did beforehand it didn't.
I don't know. The race of these people is never ultimately defined but ultimately I don't actually have much of a bias towards anyone. It just happens randomly but ultimately I'm gonna say definitely their hair should be blonde or black or something at least in what I'm gonna draw. It can actually be green or anything else but ultimately it's gonna be long hair.
Continuing the accents, I'll put some small removable makeup that are like icons on their face. For their face I want them to have a face that is very unique. That's very unique. I don't wanna continue to draw the same face over and over again. Mostly that's what happens when you do art: you draw the same face over and over again. That's why I look at different people and I am like, I wanna draw a character that has a face like them but different because ultimately I can't draw them for legal reasons as the character. Their appearance can be based upon them but with slight differences or differences in general so that it's not them.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment